By Coastguard Northern Region Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Know what the marine weather is doing, in real-time! The Coastguard Nowcasting App broadcasts real-time marine weather information and forecasts, personalised to your location nationwide.
This App features:
- Real-time*, actual wind conditions at popular boating locations including peak gust, average, and direction in degrees true
- The latest local recreational marine area forecasts
- Tide times and heights at various locations
- The ability to save your favourite locations, for easy access
Coastguard is the Charity Saving Lives at Sea. We’re a volunteer organisation with 63 units across the country, from Houhora in the Far North to Bluff in the Deep South. We maintain a radio infrastructure right around the coast of New Zealand to ensure we are there when our communities need us.
If you’re heading out on the water, make sure you also get peace of mind with a Coastguard Membership – check out www.coastguard.org.nz/benefits for more info.
* Displayed within 15 minutes of data capture.
What's New in Version 1.0.44
Fixed minor polling issues, and updated to include the time and date of the weather information.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 27 October 2017
- Version: 1.0.44
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Coastguard Northern Region Inc
- © Coastguard Northern Region Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.