By FullContact Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cobook is the unified address book that brings together contact info from your computer, social networks and other sources.
· Syncs with Mac's standard Contacts app
· Syncs with Google Contacts (Gmail)
· Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, AngelList, LinkedIn and Xing social network profiles (note - some of these integrations available as in-app purchases)
· Organize contacts with tags
· Email or message a group of contacts
· Share contact info via email
· Lifehacker: "very easy to love"
· TechCrunch: "simple, powerful and fun"
· The Verge: featured in "Best New Apps"
Cobook is also available for iPhone. Find out more at https://cobook.co
What's New in Version 3.1
- Unlocked all premium features for all users.
- Removed Facebook integration due to Facebook API shutdown on April 30th.
- Removed LinkedIn integration due to LinkedIn API shutdown on May 12th.
Be carefull with this developer!
They messed Cobook app on Iphone a while ago.
It is look like now it is time to destroy Mac version. It used to be great app, but after company was sold to other developer it goes downhill.
First sentence - All premium features are added to all customer (we pay for premium features 6 months ago).
Second sentence - Facebook and LinkedIn (pemium features) intergration was removed from updated application. We don’t care you pay for it.
They pushing to sell you FullContact app and they try push you to give them all passwords to all your accounts.
I really do not trust them. I suspect they are selling contacts details to Sell Call Centres.
I have so many txts and phone calls from "dealers with hot water” after I naively gave them acces to my contacts on Gmail.
Such a shame...
No longer any use
This used to be one of my favourite pieces of software that worked on Mac and iPhone and integrated with social media. With new owners pretty much all useful functionality removed especially integration with social media. I cant understand the business model that would allow this but have removed software from phone and mac. Back to Contacts for me.