Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cobook is the unified address book that brings together contact info from your computer, social networks and other sources.
· Syncs with Mac's standard Contacts app
· Syncs with Google Contacts (Gmail)
· Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, AngelList, LinkedIn and Xing social network profiles (note - some of these integrations available as in-app purchases)
· Organize contacts with tags
· Email or message a group of contacts
· Share contact info via email
· Lifehacker: "very easy to love"
· TechCrunch: "simple, powerful and fun"
· The Verge: featured in "Best New Apps"
Cobook is also available for iPhone. Find out more at https://cobook.co
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Fixed bug in Twitter integration.
Fixed LinkedIn search issues.
Improved in-app store.
Good App, but unstable
This is my second review, this one more positive than the previous.
The app is very good for editing your contacts. In a weekend I cleaned up over 300 contacts, with pictures, links to profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), cleaned up addresses and phones, etc. It is relatively easy to do so, though the interface is unpleasant. It tries to be a mix between an app and a drop down menu, realizing neither of them particularly well. Things that could have been easy, turned out to be very manual and time consuming. The biggest problem is it has lots of bugs in copying / assigning pictures, pasting addresses, and linking problems with LinkedIn and other profiles. It crashes if you have a bad profile link, and the only way to fix it is to hold Cmd down while restarting. This lets it reindex all the contacts. If you have a contact that continues to fail (i.e., crashes), you need to unlink any profiles, and if that doesn’t work, delete the profile. How do you do that if it keeps crashing…? Use another contact manager.