By Skycore LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
codeREADr is an enterprise-grade barcode scanning app used for ticket scanning, attendance tracking, inventory, asset tracking, guest lists, access control, lead retrieval and tracking security and maintenance workers.
Businesses, educators, service providers and developers use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded within barcodes.
To try us out, register within the app for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
- Validate scans online or offline (valid, invalid, invalid duplicate alerts)
- Conditional validation alerts (min/max count, duration, time/date)
- Data Collection (form field, multiple choice, photo capture, secondary scans, conditional workflows)
- GPS tracking (foreground or background)
- Control Capture Method (enable/disable camera scanning, manual entry, database lookup)
- Secure SSL encryption and controlled access with app-user credentials
- Background auto-sync with auto-next-scan for instant recording and validation
- Licensed white label version or free rebranding with custom views, history, lookup, contact and help content.
- Kiosk mode for unattended use
- Flexible barcode scanning (front/rear camera, resize decoding view, flash, optimization, targeting, preview and select).
- Broad scan accessory support (Captuvo, Koamtac, LineaPro, Opticon, Socket and more)
- Photo verification, pattern validation, custom in-app web content and more
INTEGRATED WEB SERVICE FEATURES
- Central Administration (create custom workflows, connect databases, authorize app-users)
- Service wizard (create workflows, data capture and collection methods, app-user prompts and views, connect remote servers and databases)
- Database management (import CSV, connect to external databases, manually add/edit, auto-fill, set status
- App-user management (create credentials, select limits, assign tasks, remove authorization)
- Bulk barcode generation and export (download or API)
- Scan record management (store, view, filter, search, share links, create templates, export and auto-insert to third party databases)
[NOTE: The SD PRO scan engine upgrade uses the device's camera for the fastest and most accurate scanning of up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies. It supports the iPhone 4/4S/5, the iPod 5th Gen, the iPad Mini and the iPad 3.]
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.11.11
- Kiosk Mode update: You can now enable your app users to manually enter a barcode value if the barcode can't be scanned.
Kiosk mode is particularly useful for unattended data capture. It's also broadly useful as a 'locked' mode for restricting app user's access to in-app settings and features. In this locked mode, your app users need no instructions. That's especially valuable when used globally as there's no language barrier.
- Webify update: After recording or validating a scan you can now include HTML formatted web links (buttons) in the associated response for the app user to tap and open full-screen, contextual web content for viewing and interaction.
- General improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 August 2016
- Version: 2.11.11
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skycore LLC
- © 2009-2015 Skycore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.