Living gluten-free need not be a challenge with our Gluten-free on the Move app which guides you through the gluten-free diet both home and away. Our essential Food and Drink Directory has a built in barcode scanner for when you’re out shopping so you can easily see if we list the product. Looking for somewhere to eat out? Use our Venue Guide and find venues that can cater for you so you can easily find somewhere when you’re out and about. And if that’s not enough, our gluten-free checklist, label guide and eating out tips give you more hints and tips on enjoying life gluten-free.
• For Members - A searchable Food and Drink Directory listing thousands of products suitable for a gluten-free diet. With scan, search and category listings to choose from, shopping for your gluten-free diet has never been easier.
• For Members – A searchable Eating Out Venue Guide with a range of cuisines and venue types offering food for the gluten-free diet. Use your location services to find venues near you and the app will take you there.
• A Label Guide to help you understand food labelling, support your shopping and help you choose food from the mainstream supermarket aisles.
• A Gluten-free Checklist which guides you through those foods that are gluten-free, those you need to check and those which contain gluten.
• Eating out tips so you can eat more easily using our hints and tips, including questions to ask and things to check to safeguard your health.
• Latest news from Coeliac UK.
• Information about Coeliac UK and how to contact us.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS opening the app please remove the App and reinstall.
General updates and bug fixes.
Thank you for your ongoing enjoyment of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty useless if you don't have a £24/year subscription to the Coeliac UK website. I bought a subscription so that I could access all the features of the app and it's really disappointing. There are massive advertisements all over the place (£24 a year for adverts?!), it's really hard to find somewhere to eat, and the product finder only seems to list the really obvious gf items - i.e. The ones with gf all over the packaging.
This is excellent content wise, but having to login with full email address and password every time you open it to scan an item in a busy supermarket is a pain. How about a PIN, or even better, Touch ID? Thanks.
The information in the app is very useful WHEN you can get at it. But the app crashes all the time. Please get this fixed - this would be frustrating in a free app, but with a paid for service to be unavailable for this long, with no feedback from the provider/developer is unforgivable.
- Coeliac UK
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Coeliac UK
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.