NHS Education for Scotland (NES) Psychology of
Dementia team have developed an educational resource to support several key objectives set out by Scotland’s National Dementia Strategy. The ‘Cognitive Rehabilitation in Dementia: A Learning Resource for Staff’ mobile application is an educational resource which has been developed to
improve health and social care staff’s knowledge regarding cognitive rehabilitation. The main aim of this mobile application is to complement the use of a hard copy version of this educational resource and to bring cognitive rehabilitation strategies to the fore of clinician’s minds when working with a person who is in the early stages of a dementia.
There are two sections in the application; the 'Learn' section and the 'Rehab' section. The 'Learn' section provides educational information on cognition, cognitive impairment and the process of cognitive rehabilitation. The 'Rehab' section is more interactive and practical in terms of guiding the user through the process of cognitive rehabilitation for a person in the early stages of dementia.
* Add 'Non-NHS Staff' and 'Non-NHS Scotland' options to health board
* Content changes for the intervention and formulation assessment pages
* Fix broken media links by prefixing with the host url
* Update the values worksheet page and homepage layouts to display
full labels for smaller screens
* Change 'Finish & email' assessment button text to 'End assessment'
and update positioning
- NHS Education for Scotland
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017, NHS Education for Scotland
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.