Buy groceries and plan meals with a precise view of what is needed. Put an end to food spoilage with CozZo assistance. Endorsed as top anti-food waste innovation by FoodWIN, MobCon Europe, FoodMattersLive, TechTour, ReFresh. Developed in cooperation with experts, chefs, and our FB community to bring professional kitchen efficiency to your home.
√ Zero Money & Food Loss
Every food that you cook or buy with CozZo shopping list can be easily tracked for spoilage. Your purchases are sent to home inventory list with calculated 'Use By / Best By' dates and expiration alerts. Overbuying is avoided with visual "last use" feedback. According to "The Guardian", the average UK family throws 60£ worth of food every month!
√ Zero Planning & Shopping Problems
Shop for groceries with confidence, knowing at all times what you have at home. Your category-sorted "To Buy" list is built in seconds with powerful product creation assistance and automatic item handling. Share the list with anyone or select products to be remembered as a favorite. A daily reminder will keep you from missing a trip to store.
√ Zero Environment Harm
Did you know that food thrown due to spoilage in our homes accounts for 20% of all losses from farm to fork? Each year, it wastes a volume of water equivalent to 1/5 of the annual flow of Russia's Volga River and is responsible for adding 0.66 billion tonnes of greenhouse gases to the planet's atmosphere.
◆ Inside CozZo
• RAPID product entry with name, category, expiry period and unit autosuggest.
• ONE-TIME setting of product expiration as "Best Within" or "Use Within" period.
• Shareable SHOPPING LIST, sorted by category. Quick quantity and expiration updates.
• “Last use” info & uneaten amount for finding the RIGHT QUANTITY to buy.
• A comprehensive HOME INVENTORY list with expiration indicators. Instant search, details view for quantity and time updates.
• "FAVOURITES" & "FREQUENTLY ADDED" lists with quantity & time suggestions based on last purchase.
• Searchable "REUSE" list. All previously added items are stored for quick re-use.
• "JOURNAL" reports and food CHART. Real-time statistics of % consumed vs. uneaten food and individual monthly lists of consumed and uneaten items.
• DAILY reminders. Items that: expire today, to expire soon, are expired, should be re-stocked. Customizable "trip to store" notification when products are placed in your cart.
• AUTOMATIC or manual product movement between "To Buy", "At Home" and "Reuse" lists
◆ Supported languages:
CozZo 1.8.6 introduces a direct button for adding products from home inventory to your shopping list.
Minor issues, affecting users with ios12 were fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Free and very useful
I use the app for over a year now. Very happy with the new updated. Supper user friendly. It helped me get really good in meal planing. I am under 5% of food waste.
This app starts out looking quite straightforward. Insert what you have and what you need. What could be simpler? Until you try to run a household with it. What have you got? Is it in bags, bottles, boxes, cans, cartons, jars, loaves, packets, packs or something else? You only get to choose from a selection, not add in the way it’s actually packaged or sold. Still you can keep track of what you have. Well, not really. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to how it’s added to the list. So cleaning materials can finish up in the middle of the frozen food. And you can’t define how things are listed. Buy cans of peas regularly? Each purchase gets listed separately. And you can’t change or add categories. Expecting to get an idea of what your shopping list will cost? No, there’s no facility to record prices. Check on what is “wasted”? Only in some cases. Who would record bread slice by slice? But it doesn’t seem to make a difference whether you throw some, half or a whole loaf away. It’s just “finished”. There’s room for a great deal more “personalisation”. And, as a thought, where do you store your food? Wouldn’t it be an idea to be specific? Does it go in the freezer, the fridge, the cereal containers, the coffee, salt, sugar, tea jars or in the cupboard? How many locations should there be? Effectively, I have 3 freezer locations, 2 fridges and 5 cupboards. And when I’ve figured out what to buy, I have to transfer it all, item by item, to a shopping list app. May be okay if living hand to mouth, but not so good when settled.
Saving me food waste and money already
This app is brilliant. Although I’ve only had it a week and I’m still populating it with my pantry and freezer goods, it has already saved me food waste and money on shopping this week.
I would give it five stars, but I’d like to see two improvements first.
1. The ability to add stores and to sort the shopping list by store.
2. The ability to tick off individual packs as used to keep track of the number of packs in my larder.
This would then make the app perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the honest review.
We are planning to add a feature that will allow you to have many shopping lists and you can tag a store for each of them. Would that work for you?
You can reduce the number of packs for a product in your inventory by tapping on the product and then tapping on + / - buttons.
- COGZUM BULGARIA OOD
- 70.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CogZum Bulgaria OOD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.