The College of Optometrists’ member app helps support members in providing the best possible patient care. The app gives College members easy access to a range of its core clinical guidance, all of which can be accessed even when working offline.
The College app provides members with:
· Guidance for Professional Practice
· Clinical Management Guidelines (CMGs) - including new clinical images
· Optometrists’ Formulary
· Patient videos
· Access to Clinical Advisers.
One of the key app features is the ability to access it anywhere, including when working offline, giving College members a quality user experience, wherever they are.
Improved tablet UI and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Informative, easy layout
We are all brilliant at some stuff but often get stumped at the basics again, especially regulatory issues (when THAT scenario suddenly appears to a staff member in the middle of your busy day).
It now takes seconds to figure out if it’s a quick “Yes you can do it” or “No we can’t”.
- The College of Optometrists
- 16.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The College of Optometrists
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.