Collins Revision Number
By HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Revise with Collins New GCSE Maths anywhere with this App for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This interactive maths resource will identify trouble areas and suggest further studies, and is full of video tutorials and real-life examples to help you revise and practise, progress and get top exam results.
Collins Revision Number contains 80 revision guide chapters, more than 250 practice questions, over 30 video tutorials – AND MORE – on topics pertaining to:
• Number skills
• Fractions, decimals and percentages
• Powers, roots, reciprocals and surds
• Primes, LCM and HCF
• Ratio, speed, proportion and variation
With Collins Revision Number you can now hone your mathematics skills wherever you are.
• Be inspired by interactive animations, exciting video clips of students teaching a problem, real-life examples of maths at work, worked exam questions, tutorials and more
• Choose precisely which topics to revise and practise with material corresponding to the Collins New GCSE Maths scheme
• Test yourself with interactive assessment questions that identify trouble areas and suggest relevant further revision
• Zoom into graphs and diagrams for a closer look and better understanding
Collect all four Apps covering all four GCSE maths strands, for a total of 900 practice questions, 300 assessment questions and 130 video clips!
The Collins GCSE Maths Revision app series includes:
1. Collins Revision Number
2. Collins Revision Statistics
3. Collins Revision Algebra
4. Collins Revision Geometry
What's New in Version 1.2
- updated memory management functions, which prevent the crashes that some people have experienced
Just what I needed!
This app is great! It works with the txt book we use at school as well. Wish they would make a version more compatible with the iPad. Also a built in calculated would make it better. Also I have to spend another £9 to get the rest of them! :o but over all a very good app and I would strongly recommend for anyone taking there gcse's!!!
This app is fantastic! Similar to the text book but much more concise and simpler with all information covered. I would strongly recommend this app and all the others in the series as it is a useful maths revision tool for students doing their GCSE's and other exams. Overall, excellent.
Bit concerned about my maths before year 11 and I picked this up and it really helped to start year 11 with confidence in performing methods. Now I'm predicted an a* whereas I was predicted a C at the end of year 10. Thank you very much, although retina graphics would be great.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 April 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 191 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Harper Collins Publishers Limited
- © 2010 HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.