Color by numbers in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
- New images!
- Fixed a bug on photo importing
Ratings and Reviews
I have enjoyed using this app, the pictures are fun to colour and it is relaxing. However once you’ve done all the free pictures they are recycled over a few days so when you think you are getting some new pictures they turn out to be the pictures you’ve already done so they’re already coloured in! The price of buying the other images is far too high! There just aren’t enough pictures available, unfortunately I think I’ll have to delete this app but it was fun while it lasted.
I am still using this app and I am enjoying relaxing with it. There are just two things I’m not happy with - the excessive use of the colour green, most of the pictures have so much green in them! My latest dislike is that you’ve taken away the eraser and replaced it with a paint can that you can use only five times? Please put the eraser back?
Hello again.I’m your fan Saniyah again. I was just finishing one of the pictures from the game Colourfy. Then an interesting advert came up. It said Colour Number and it said the creators of Colourfy were the same creators as this. I found it very interesting. I found it so interesting that one day in school, I asked my teacher, for numeracy if we could go on the iPad and download and play that game because it had numbers and my teacher actually agreed! Me and my maths partner had so much fun!I was totally addicted to this game. I was daydreaming when my teacher was talking about important stuff. I was just thinking about that game. Thank you so much. From your loving fan, Saniyah Noor
Great but can improve
I like this app as it’s relaxing and fun, but there are a few things that ruin it. Firstly, there are ads every time you finish a picture, you can skip them but you have to wait a couple of seconds. Secondly, over half of the drawings that you can colour in are asking you to pay to complete them, so I can only do some of them but the ones I like the most are the ones I have to purchase. The import button is to allow you to take a picture or get one from your photos - so you can colour them in. I only realised there was an update a couple of days ago and since then, I tried the import button and now, I have to pay to make my own drawings. So yes, I like the app, but it’s just the little things that mess it up.
- Fun Games For Free
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Colour by Numbers £6.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly £17.99
- Color Unlimited Yearly £89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.