By ART Teknika Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Suited for both hobby and professional use, COLORCODE VJ quickly turns your iPad into a VJ tool. At your home or at an event, it's never been easier to become a VJ!
COLORCODE VJ can switch and display movies, images, and texts. You can also output to external displays via separately available adapters (*1).
***We stongly recommend to use with iPad2, because of the hardware limitations (lack of CPU power and available memory) of iPad1. It will be difficult to use comfortably with iPad1.
=What you can do with COLORCODE VJ=
- Load, mix, and output movie files.
(You can display up to 2 movies simultaneously)
- Overlay PNG image files. You can move the images by touching on the screen, or preset the movement in advance. PNG transparency is supported.
- Display texts. Like images, texts can also be moved.
- Play tracks in your Music library as BGM (*2).
-The sound of video can be played now.
- Output to external displays such as your TV, PC monitor, and projector. (*1) Works with most recent LCD TVs!
- As part of a full-fledged VJ equipment set.
You can even get up on the stage with your iPad while VJing!
- As a VJ tool for musicians.
COLORCODE VJ offers musicians a quick way to play movies in addition to their instruments.
Take control of both music and images to add depth to your expression!
- As a party tool
Simply hook up your iPad to a TV or monitor and start VJing! You can also show movies that were filmed with your iPad.
A video slideshow? No problem!
- As a presentation tool
While there are many presentation tools for iPad, COLORCODE VJ may be the one for you when a simple slideshow just doesn't cut it.
Tweak your presentation to match the atmosphere for a successful presentation!
- As a simple digital signage
Connect your iPad to a monitor and play movies for in-store promotions.
=COLORCODE VJ Basics=
- COLORCODE VJ has 2 modes of operation.
Edit mode for preparing your VJ play, and Play mode for performing the actual VJ play.
Note that output to external display will be disabled under Edit mode.
- Is an external display a must? Absolutely not!
COLORCODE VJ will work perfectly fine with just your iPad.
It's a lot more fun with an external monitor though!
- In iPad, since there are few memories and the capability of CPU is also low, the COLORCODEVJ cannot run comfortably.
=Facebook page & Tutorial Videos=
Movies and images provided with COLORCODE VJ are for use within the app only. Contact the respective creator if you wish to use the materials for any other purpose. The material is premised on using on iPad.
- VJ REEL(http://www.reelvision.jp, http://www.reelvision.jp/apprication/apprication.html)
- takafumi tsuchiya/TAKCOM (http://www.takafumitsuchiya.com)
- takuya hosogane (http://www.hsgn.tk/)
- Keitaro Maruhashi(brix video syndicate, VJ Illegal function call, 2E2L artworks)(http://www.facebook.com/keitaro.maruhashi)
- "Kappa-godaime" by CPP
(*1) The following adapters are supported:
- Apple Digital AV Adapter
- Apple VGA Adapter
- Apple Composite AV Cable
Select the cable to match your display.
(*2) DRM protected tracks purchased on the iTunes Music Store cannot be played. iTunes Plus tracks are DRM-free and can be played.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
-Added more particles.
-The sound of video can be played now.
Sound output can be changed with a setup option. Since this option is OFF by default, when required, please turn ON. CPU load will become high if a sound output is performed. Moreover, since this sound output is not a function for a sound mix in this version, the DJ-oriented function has not been offered yet. Crossfade of A and B can be performed.
-The bus of the video output could be changed only by carrying out the tap of the preview stage. It limits to when particle, the picture, and the text are not displayed (or not selected).
- When the call button is selected, it can be cue button. The playback position returns at the beginning of the video anytime.
- Optimized for 64bit.
- Support for iOS9.
The operation of COLORCODE VJ has changed due to modifications to the external output functionality in iOS9. During external output, the images and text on the application stage are not displayed as-is. Only the stage region is displayed.
When displaying multiple images, sequential numbers are added.
Particles are not displayed on the stage, but during external output, touching the stage will result in particles being displayed in the region that was touched.
When external display is not in use, everything including images is displayed on the stage. However, due to the load on the CPU the frame rate will be slowed and the display may stutter.
- Sending output to an external display device is now manual. After connecting the external device, press the output button on the lower right side of the PLAY MODE screen.
- Images can now be resized. All images can be resized at once when placed in the media pool, or images can be resized individually. Resizing only affects the display inside the application. The actual images are not affected. When using large photos taken with in iPad, the large amount of memory consumption could cause a crash, so we recommend resizing the images so that they are smaller.
- Now suport iOS 7.1 and greater.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 08 March 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: ART Teknika, Inc.
- © 2011 ART Teknika Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.