Comb - Search Fashion - Thousands of brands & millions of products all in one place
By Habit Box Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comb is a personalised mobile fashion app that has all your favourite brands and retailers in one place - no more downloading multiple apps or having millions of tabs open! The app uses image search to help you quickly search through over 2.5 million products; you simply take/upload a photo from Instagram, Facebook or a magazine (or anywhere, really), and the app will find similar items, helping you to ‘get the look’ in seconds...literally, in seconds.
How it works:
‘Everything in one place’ - Comb has all your favourite fashion brands in one app, making it quick and easy to search. Plus, less memory used up on your phone - we’re thinking of the bigger picture
‘Personalised’ - Follow your favourite friends (they don’t have to know they’re your favourite, Comb keeps that info confidential), bloggers and celebrities to discover what they’re saving, resulting in a personalised feed of products, just for you.
‘Get the look’ - See something you like? Take/upload a photo from Instagram/Facebook/camera roll/magazine/anywhere, and find something similar, instantly.
Brands & Retailers:
Comb has a wide range of products available for both men and women, from thousands of brands and retailers.
￫ High street favourites: Topman, Topshop, Uniqlo and ASOS, Boohoo, Next, River Island, Missguided, Forever 21, M&S and many more. Like, a lot more.
￫ High end brands: AllSaints, Chanel, Prada, Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and many, many more.
￫ Comb literally has something for everyone.
• Over 2.5 million products.
• Search by image.
• Follow your style icons and friends to see their inspiration.
• From high street to designer wear, an extensive selection of fashion products, all in one place.
• Save items for later by favouriting.
• Sale alerts (we’re working on a ‘New Deal Alert’ notification in DJ Khaled’s voice…)
• Sort/refine by price, brand and keyword.
• Pattern and colour recognition (love your 80 year old nan’s blinds SO much that you want an outfit with the exact same pattern? Comb’s got it covered)
Comb is the only fashion app you need to find everything you want, in one place.
Any feedback or ideas, please message us via email or drop us a tweet @hellocomb, or send us a message via carrier pigeon
What's New in Version 2.0
Comb version 2.0 is here!
We’ve had a refurb and gotten the decorators in; they’ve taken some stuff away, but more importantly, left a clean house with lots of new feature pieces.
First things first...With every new update is a Comb joke of the day...
‘I recently stepped on some gum. It has led to a lot of sole-searching.’
The new magic stuff:
● Tap this button > |||| < wherever you see it in the app and watch the magic happen! You can find something similar in seconds (essentially, if you see that amazing dress you like but you don’t have the budget of Beyonce, you can find something that is basically the same, but a lot cheaper #winning).
● Sale alerts - when you’re waiting for payday but still want to shop, simply press the heart on any item you like and it will save it to your wishlist (remember, we have over 2 million products to choose from) and then if it drops in price, we’ll send you a notification so you can buy it before it sells out :)
● Suggested followers - we’ve made it easier to find cool people/accounts to follow (or just copy their style) with new suggestions being added all the time - just click in the top left and see who we’re recommending.
● Notifications - the box is now huge, so you can see them clearly and also quickly follow your new followers back, plus we’ve added a notification so you can see who is liking your picks (so you know if other people approve of your new outfit or you just need that little bit of extra dutch courage to buy it).
● How have you managed to read this far?! Drop us a tweet @hellocomb and we’ll send you a thank you selfie! Ryan Gosling is part of the team…(that may or may not be true…)
As always any feedback or ideas, please message us via email or drop us a tweet @hellocomb, or send us a message via carrier pigeon: