Essential reading for life-long fans and newcomers alike, Comic Heroes is the only companion you'll ever need as you explore every corner of the comic book universe.
Our expansive review section gets to grips with the latest titles, from the newest superhero comics to the hippest graphic novels, and our guide to creating independent comics is essential reading for all wannabe creators.
Individual issues of Comic Heroes are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €6.99
Subscriptions are priced at:
1 year: £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Ratings and Reviews
Oh dear! What went wrong?
After my previous review 'What is wrong with everybody?' where I gave this app high marks and basically told everyone you don't get something for nothing and please stop whinging, I paid for and read (with much enjoyment) the first two issues. Then things went wrong. Since then the app can't access the store for me to purchase the next issue. I have deleted and reloaded it half a dozen times to no effect and my message to the support email address has fallen on deaf ears. Great magazine but the problem app and lack of support forces me to change my opinion. Minimum stars! Please read this and act on it, I want to read issue 3 :(
A quick note to this complaining about the cost: of course the issues are not free. It's a magazine app. The app is free and then you pay for the magazines. Duh.
That said, this is a great magazine. Load to read and very well written.
Plus, if you act now you can get issues 1-6 for £1.49 each and issues 7 free. What's not to love.
They're not paying me to say this.
Just what you need
Off to a good start, the industry is crying out for this gap in the market to be filled - IE: a weekly or bi-weekly comics news magazine.
Digital fills the gap nicely and this is the perfect price point. Add some history articles and it'd be perfect, Comic Heroes is off to an interesting beginning.
How do I sign up to contribute?!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Future Publishing Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Comic Heroes 9 £6.99
- Comic Heroes 8 £6.99
- Comic Heroes 11 £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.