Search over 3.5 million UK companies registered with Companies House.
- No need to register
- Access details such as company address, status, appointments and filing history
- Check when accounts and confirmation statement documents are due to be filed, or if they are overdue
- Store your most frequently viewed companies in your favourites
- Statistics feature showing company incorporations and dissolutions
- Fix for displaying alerts for existing favourites.
- Fix for persisting alerts for newly added favourites.
(After installation, the favourites' list requires a refresh to display alerts)
Ratings and Reviews
A half baked product yet again
This app is a disgrace. Considering that the main people who would wish to utilise this app would be accountants/ auditors like myself the key disadvantages are:-
1) You do not have a ‘log in’ facility to allow you to view/ update the favourites (companies you follow) on another device (like a windows PC)
2) You can’t export the favourites list in to excel.
3) the statistical info is a load of crap! Why the hell would we wish to know how many incorporations or dissolutions occurred?
4) You can’t see info regards a potential strike off for a company unless you go in to history. However from the favourites list, you can identify, in amber or red colours if accounts or a confirmation statement is due or overdue respectively.
5) Why is this app not linked to companies house beta ?
I could go on and on. As usual companies house are roughshod, using spotty pubescent IT geeks with no accounting or company compliance knowledge thus clearly lacking spatial awareness.
I could go on but instead, please, Companies House, get the bloody app fixed, outsource it to India if you have to make it worth our while! And, whilst you’re at it, get your companies house web page for uploading abridged accounts and other filing requirements sorted as it’s also, sorry to say, crap!
Very limited and unreliable
This app will give you basic information but not link you to Companies House Beta where you can see everything on the public record.
When searching for companies with similar start names it often fails to reach to a company selected from that list, and indeed often selects the wrong company.
Two rather than one star because the accounts/overdue status is useful if you have a list of favourites.
As indicated, very limited.
I use this for a quick check of a company before doing business with them. Then add them to favourites to keep an eye on things whilst I have outstanding invoices. Takes 20 secs to find a company and check it’s still active, the address, officer details and filings up to date. Perfect for me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.