Computer Arts: the graphic design magazine for illustrators and creative professionals
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FREE 30-DAY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
*** NOW FULLY INTERACTIVE ON iPAD WITH EXCLUSIVE VIDEO CONTENT ***
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
Every issue is tailored for iPad reading and delivers the insight and inspiration creative professionals need to survive and thrive in today’s global design industry.
Every issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.2.1
We bring you bug fixes, behind the scenes improvements and some new features:
Buy All - iPhone users and those without a subscription can now purchase all unowned back issues for a special discounted price, simply tap the new buy-all button in the library tab
Auto Archive - products over 3 months old can now be archived from your library automatically, this is enabled from the library tab
Cancel Downloads - you can now cancel downloads that are in progress or in a queue
Plus don't forget all new subscribers can get our latest issue absolutely FREE with our no obligation trial!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 July 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions£3.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions£44.99
- September 2012£4.99
- October 2011£4.99
- August 2012£4.99
- The Freelance Handbook£6.99
- Summer 2012£4.99
- Incredibly Useful Vol.1£1.49
- December 2011£4.99
- December 2014£4.99