“So you wanna be a comic book convention manager?” asked hardly anyone ever. Well, now's your chance! Enlist Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion and the cast of Con Man to help you create the biggest, brightest and bestest con ever: Shock-A-Con! All your favorite management tasks are there: Unclogging toilets! Emptying garbage cans! Even covering up naked grannies!
Based on the hit show Con Man – now airing on Comic Con HQ – the game brings together the cast and characters of season 1 in a convention that YOU run! They will help you with everything, be it placing VIP booths, attracting cosplayers, hiring staff, or defeating marauding aliens straight out of the second greatest cancelled-too-soon sci-fi show Spectrum in a fight to the death (or till someone vanishes in a puff of smoke).
* It’s free! - Hush it down!
* Themed animated booths
* VIP & exhibitor booths
* Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror and Hero themes
* Work your butt off to keep congoers happy
* Collect Super Fans to kick alien butt
* English and French releases
* Built with the muscle and power of Frima Studios
Psst! Don’t forget to watch Season 2 on Comic Con HQ!
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled in your device’s settings: see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Hey Con-Goers! We have been busy beavers. And we're not talking about the Emmy nominations. Oh, didn't I tell you? Yes, thank you. Thank you. But enough about me, look what have we been doing for you!
- 10 new missions. Yes, more jobs for your staff!
- A new Loot store so you don't have to wait for those drops to complete your collections. (Find it in the Office button)
- Karen was getting lazy so she now has a bunch of new tips for you.
- Shined up Jack Moore's bus. (He always gets the good stuff.)
- Changed some of the level ups to make it easier.
- Helped the Con crud guy feel a little better and make him easier to trigger pills.
- When you get the alien attack mission you're also gonna get more battles to help you complete it.
I know, crazy, huh? Don't say we never do anything for you. Actually you do it all for us. Thank you.
See you on the con floor!
Ratings and Reviews
No recent updates and game has not worked properly for over a year now!
Awesome management game!
Similar to Simpsons: Tapped Out, only using less memory space.
Love this game, only annoying bit is that you need loads of In Game cash and Comix to expand the Con Floor.
It’s frozen on me often and took a while to start working again now it’s frozen again and won’t change it’s been a day I deleted it before and downloaded it again because of this happening before shame could have been fun
- Monkey Strength Productions LLC
- 487.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Monkey Strength Productions LLC ©2016
- In-App Purchases
- 135 Comix £4.99
- 300 Comix £9.99
- 700 Comix £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.