Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road – so shouldn’t your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? With the SAP Concur app, it can. Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense claims in the airport and approve invoices on the bus.
*This app is a companion to Concur solutions for existing users.*
With the SAP Concur app, you can:
• Manage the entire travel and expense process on the go
• Never lose another receipt again when you capture photos of your receipts
• Quickly review and approve reports, invoices, travel requests
• Add attendees to business meetings or meals
• Import data from credit cards
• Book a flight / hotel / car quickly and easily from anywhere
• See customised hotel suggestions
• Itemise hotel charges
• Access and manage your travel itinerary on the road
• Integrate your itinerary with the TripIt app
• Track and submit car mileage easily
• And more
Learn more at www.concur.com. Must be an existing Concur Small Business edition, Concur Standard edition, Concur Professional edition or Concur Premium edition user.
• The app is now available in Romanian.
• ExpenseIt in Concur Mobile now available for users of ExpenseIt Pro.
• Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
User experience for multi device users is awful
I've used concur online for years, and occasionally on iPhone and iPad. After updating the app on my iPad today, I'm told that I have to log off, log on via web browser, resave my existing profile, log back onto the iPad and only then will I be able to book a flight. Inexcusable. Giving 2 stars because older versions have been a little better, but even so I have to say that I have spent years dreading every time I have to use Concur. So unacceptably fiddly!
Just updated as the previous version wasn't finding low cost airlines in flight searches. Current version isn't either, even though I can see these available in the web version and on the airline's own website. So now concur wants to route me from Belfast to Leeds via London on BA. Will have to wait and book the direct Flybe flights later and hope the flights are still available.
Bottom line, I would not use Concur in a million years if it wasn't explicitly mandated by my company. Horrible pos.
App is easier than website
I use Concur to claim my business expenses. I find the app much easier and more convenient to use than logging on to the website because it's easier to upload the photos of receipts on the app - your phone has a built-in camera after all! Knocked one star off because, when you add the details for the expenses it asks for, when you click submit it says you've missed info and then gives you more fields to fill in, when they weren't fields shown in the original section. Once you've filled those in as well, you can submit easy enough so it's just an annoying glitch.
Awful to use
Firstly the main app is dishonest. It checks for what may be duplicated expenses but doesn’t tell the user. Instead it waits until you submit the claim and flags an alert to your approver you see the flag then but have to recall a submitted claim to double check. It makes you feel like you’ve been cheating your employer even though you haven’t. For that humiliation alone the developers deserve to be made redundant - as this behaviour is totally unacceptable- it should give you a chance to review and check for any possible mistake before submitting. Rubbish...
Also if you get charged (as you often do in US) a different rate each night, this rubbish app can’t cope... I’d give the whole experience a minus one star if I could. Avoid and persuade your company to use a different app for managing expenses.
- 364.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Concur Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.