Spotted a problem or need to let us know about something? Download the Contact1Vale App to report your issues directly to the Vale of Glamorgan Council and have local news and events information at your finger tips.
There are many features to the Contact1Vale App, you can:
- Access your council news, events and visitor information.
- View your submitted reports.
- An iPad and iPhone version in Full HD retina display.
- Integrated help.
- Auto address finder to identify the nearest address of an incident.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Reprot a Pothole
- Report Graffiti and Flyposting
- Report a Dangerous Stucture
- Report an Abandoned Vehicle
- Report Faulty Street Lighting
- Report Dog Fouling
- Report Damage to a Park
- Report Fly Tipping
- Report a Missed Collection
- Report a Problem with an Allotment
- Report a Problem with a Bus Shelter
- Report Complaints & CompPliments
- Report Damage to an Alley Gate
- Report an Issue with Play Facilities
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at http://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/en/index.aspx.
- Important bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.