Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
By Galvanized Brands LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For a limited time try 'Cook This, Not That' for 50% off!
Tired of always being too hungry (and tired!) to make smart food choices? Ever wonder why the less food you try to eat, the more fat you seem to gain? Ready to start enjoying all your favorite foods and never see an ounce of weight gain?
From the informative minds that brought you Eat This, Not That! comes the COOK THIS, NOT THAT! 350-Calorie Meals recipe app -- the ultimate portable cookbook for people who love to eat, even if they don’t love to cook. With simple and easy to use instructions and tips on over a hundred recipes users can discover how easy it is to turn some of the best, most expensive, and unhealthy foods in America’s restaurants into fat-blasting superfoods that cost just pennies, take minutes to make, and can be accessed anywhere on-the-go!
And with features like "shopping list" that you to send your ingredient list directly to your email, cooking healthy just got a whole lot easier.
Can you believe…
* At Olive Garden, an order of Chicken Parmigiana will cost you half a day’s calories—and a day and a half’s worth of sodium! Cook our Chicken Parm recipe at home and save 730 calories and $9.94!
* At T.G.I.Friday’s, a Santa Fe Chopped Salad carries a whopping 1,800 calories—the equivalent of three Pepperoni Personal Pan Pizzas from Pizza Hut! (You call that a salad???) Try theCook This, Not That! home version and save 1,460 calories!
* Hungry for a panini? At Panera Bread, the Italian Combo on Ciabatta comes loaded with more than 1,000 calories and a side of 45 grams of fat! (In less time than it takes to order their version, you can whip up ours and save 690 calories)
With this portable recipe guide you’ll have hundreds of delicious, simple, lightning-quick recipes at finger tips in minutes!
This app is worth the price of admission. Great recipes, and seriously good food choices for under 350 cals.
Could be a bit better designed aesthetically, but functionality is great. Being able to make grocery lists of what you need for each recipe and export to email, genius.
Only complaint is: where is the tablet iPad version?! Please :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 22 September 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Galvanized Brands LLC
- © Galvanized Brands LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.