Secure bitcoin on your own terms with an open source, multisignature wallet from BitPay.
Copay users can hold funds individually or share finances securely with other users with multisignature wallets, which prevent unauthorized payments by requiring multiple approvals. Here are some ways Copay can be used with others:
- To save for vacations or joint purchases with friends
- To track family spending and allowances
- To manage business, club, or organization funds and expenses
We built the following features into this version of Copay for a bitcoin wallet that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
Copay is free and open source software run on non-proprietary servers, so there's no need to rely on any company for continuous support. Anyone can review or contribute to Copay's source code on GitHub (https://github.com/bitpay/copay).
Now if you're feeling adventurous, you can take a car (Uber), a plane (Delta), and get a hotel (http://Hotels.com) with digital gift cards bought with Bitcoin from the app. Want a snack for the trip? Uber Eats has got you covered.
In-app notifications are now available for this version. If you are in the app and get a transaction, you can see to which wallet has been sent and how many BTC/BCH.
* Cordova webview plugin security update.
* Adds a required parameter to get all addresses from big wallets due to some errors while scanning.
* A few UI bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish more people accepted bitcoin payments
Simple elegant interface that does everything you need it to do.
Excellent, easy to use, great (clean) UI. Recommend
As above. Most important thing for me. Private keys are held off line. Not in the cloud
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.