Copied – Copy and Paste Everywhere
By Kevin Chang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Copied is a full featured clipboard manager. Save text, links, and images that you’ve copied to your clipboard from any app. Quickly copy your saved clippings from the Copied Today Widget or input them directly into any app using the Copied Keyboard.
Save a copy of your clipboard. Copied supports text, links and images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF).
Make changes, transform text or merge multiple clippings together.
• Batch Copy
Copy multiple clippings back to your clipboard.
Quickly find something you've saved.
Copy clippings formatted with our built-in templates and scripts or create your own.
Swipe right to quickly copy a clipping back to the clipboard.
• Today Widget
Save your clipboard and copy your clippings from the Notification Center.
Input saved text directly into any app using the Copied Keyboard. The keyboard also lets you reformat and insert data on your clipboard.
• Copied Clipper Action
Save, copy and reformat data from any app that uses the iOS Share Sheet.
Use Copied in Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
Get extra features when you upgrade to Copied+.
Copied+ provides clipboard continuity between your devices. Copied uses iCloud Sync to sync your saved clippings and lists so that you can access them from any device.
• iCloud Sync
Access every clipping and list on all of your OS X* and iOS devices.
Store and organize your clippings in any order you like.
Automatically place data from specific sites in it’s list.
*Copied is also available for macOS. Download it from the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
- Clipping save date now shown in clipping options “…” menu.
- Pasting in Mail app no longer results in a file attachment.
- Data is now synced correctly when changes are made from the Today widget or keyboard.
- MAC addresses can now be saved.
- Copied Clipper no longer crashes when saving links from the App Store app.
The Best Productivity App Around!!
Copied is the DEFINITION of PRODUCTIVITY!
It's absolutely essential to my everyday workflow!!
For me, it's without doubt the most useful app on iOS.
It's available for Mac too, and you can instantly sync your clippings (your copied items) across using Universal Clipboard, and work back-and-forth between multiple iOS and macOS devices, so THE PRODUCTIVITY NEVER STOPS!!
Here are some use cases for the app:
* Use it to copy, paste, and collect text and images from websites and from other apps. Copied has a keyboard extension available to make this process even easier, so that you don't have to leave the app you're currently using to copy and paste items!!
* Use it to help you speed-up entering form details on websites and in apps, by being able to paste the details quickly. For example, store your name, usernames, telephone numbers, email addresses, web addresses etc., then quickly paste them to the iOS clipboard using Copied.
* You can also build up a collection of reusable snippets to help you write emails, messages, letters etc. faster.
* Or use it as an alternative to apps where you make lists; Maybe even in place of 'text expansion' type apps, so you don't have to remember various expansion shortcuts.
* Make your own shopping, birthday or wedding wishlists! (or for any other occasions).
* Collect inspirational quotes, mathematical formulae, cooking or cocktail recipes, in fact, COLLECT CLIPPINGS OR SNIPPETS OF ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!!! Sky's the limit!
* FEATURE REQUESTS / SUGGESTIONS *
(1.) It'd be great if there was some sort of *local* export / backup / archive feature (in addition to the iCloud syncing). When you have hundreds and hundreds of clippings (copied items) saved over many months, you really don't want to risk losing any (or all) of them!!
(2.) Some form of security (a passcode lock or use of Touch ID) would be great too.
(3.) Encryption of your Copied clippings could also make it possible to use this app as an alternative to a password manager or digital wallet. This could save people a whole lotta money on those expensive monthly or annual password manager subscriptions!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 June 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kevin Chang
- © 2015-2017 udonCode
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade£2.99