Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional HGV driver with profits tied to your time on the road or a caravan/motorhome driver exploring the country - CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at anytime.
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimised for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
CARAVAN NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Routes and directions designed for caravans and motorhomes based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campsites and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your caravan navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (max. height 3m 80cm, max. width 2m 59cm, max. total length 14m, max. weight 8t).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, caravan or truck we’ve added new features that are designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types as you safely navigate the roads.
Navigation For Car Drivers:
• New maps of the world to explore any place, anywhere, in any way*
Navigation For Caravan Drivers:
• Advanced caravan navigation based on your vehicle size
• Customisable routing profiles for your caravan or motorhome’s dimensions
• Search millions of offline caravan Places including campsites and rest areas for your adventure
• Caravan warnings to keep your safe as you travel the road
Navigation For Truck Drivers:
• Includes CoPilot Truck routing, restrictions and warnings to keep you safe, compliant and efficient on the road
• Customisable truck routing profiles for your vehicle size and load
• Improved truck and hazmat preferred routing
• New low bridge ahead warning
• Set governor speeds within truck routing profiles for highly accurate ETAs
• New truck speed limit database to keep you within the maximum limits
• Search millions of offline truck Places including truck fuel stations and rest areas for a better life on the road
We’d love to hear your feedback. Write a review or join the community at facebook.com/copilotgps, @copilotgps or +CoPilot. Need help? Visit our support centre support.copilotgps.com
*Requires additional map upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, appalling customer service
I've been using co-pilot for many years across a dozen European countries, the US as well as South East Asia, and have been very happy with the performance of the app. The routes usually work well with default settings, though sometimes a little tweak can improve things after driving the route a few times. And active traffic also works well across countries as long as you have mobile data roaming that doesn't cost a fortune or a local SIM.
However, after a recent update to the maps, maps for Canada disappeared from under the North America maps category - they no longer appear either as a downloadable or purchaseable option. I contacted customer service regarding this, since I have bought access to all North America maps, and instead of verifying my licence information from my account, they insist I show a proof of purchase for something I have bought more than 5 years ago. You have the licence information for your customers’ accounts, what the hell do you need to force your customers to search for needles in a haystack for years old emails for hours?!? I’ll just buy the maps from someone else when I need them shortly.
So five stars for the app itself, but I’m docking two stars for the appalling customer service.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear your feedback. We've now replied to the Support ticket number: #73786 in positive consideration of your long standing loyalty as a dedicated CoPilot user. Hope that provides the satisfaction you are looking for. Thank you.
Really needs updating ....
UPDATE: I would love to submit a support ticket as requested but the URL you provide does not work. Could this be why you have issues ??
I have been using this for about a year now. I still have issues. This program definitely needs an update/bug fix. One very annoying failure is the alternative route (found on touching the traffic bar) which does not work at all! Touching the status bar shows a supposedly intitive traffic map for the route planned and being followed - at the foot of that intuitive map is the button that says "Find alternative route" - but it does not work. One asumes the idea of the button is to be able to avoid traffic holdups, but it does nothing. Why is that Co-Pilot ?
It always comes up with the same “Copilot cannot find an alternative route” message. It never, ever works out an alternative route.
The status bars for traffic, next turn (even when 40 or 50 miles away) are also very intrusive on a phone display, taking up valuable map information even an Iphone 6 which is a quite large display PLEASE sort it out. Fortunately for CP the market leader by a mile dropped support for the TomTom app. Since then, nothing else comes close. The market is wide open for a shrewd App designer.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we're sorry to hear you are having issues in contacting our customer service. Please use the following link: https://support.copilotgps.com/support/tickets/new
Good app but very poor address search
I have been using Copilot for many years and have used it in the UK and in various countries across Europe. It's generally served us well on holiday road trips across much of Western Europe. But what doesn’t work well, and never has, is the app’s ability to find addresses, especially landmarks (major hotels, tourist attractions, etc.). The interface is very clunky and it’s far too hard to find what you’re looking for. Many times I’ve had to google a point of interest to find its address because I just couldn't find it in the app. This is a major problem and the developers need to completely rethink their interface because unless you have a postcode, its far too difficult and verging on unusable. If fact, I’ve now taken to using google maps for navigation, when I have the data, because of this problem.
The other problem I encounter is with rerouting. This is also a very clunky process, and definitely not what’s needed when you are forced to use it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for contacting us. Can you please contact our Support team at: support.copilotgps.com/en/support/tickets/new with the POI's you have been unable to find in CoPilot, so that we can investigate the issue further. Also, we'd like to hear specific feedback on the issue you have with rerouting in CoPilot. Thank you.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ALK Technologies Ltd.
- 81.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ALK Technologies, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of ActiveTraffic™ £9.99
- 1 Month Truck Navigation £8.99
- 1 Year Car Navigation £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.