CoPilot HD Europe - Offline Sat-Nav & Maps
By ALK Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Built for you, the driver. CoPilot is always ready to guide you with clear directions, reliable offline maps and powerful trip planning.
Trusted by over 16 million drivers, emergency services and professional delivery fleets worldwide, CoPilot is packed with advanced features and smart routing to help you navigate with confidence.
This latest generation CoPilot (version 10 to be precise) has been completely overhauled, making planning and driving easier, safer and more enjoyable.
RELIABLE OFFLINE SAT-NAV: CoPilot does not need a mobile connection so there’s no risk of being left stranded without maps in mobile dead spots or incurring roaming fees when driving abroad. Premium quality street maps are stored directly on your device.
DRIVER-FRIENDLY DIRECTIONS: CoPilot minimises driver distraction with clear driving views, easy to read turn instructions and fluid uncluttered 3D maps.
CLEAR VOICE DIRECTIONS: Enjoy detailed voice-guided directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names.
POWERFUL ROUTE PLANNING: A choice of 3 routes and comprehensive multi-stop trip planning for up to 52 stops. Intelligent trip optimisation finds the most efficient way to go, ideal for road warriors and long distance drivers.
KNOW YOUR TURN: Safely change lanes and know which lane to be in ahead of a turn with lane indicator arrows and motorway signposts. ClearTurn™ junction visuals make it easy to stay on the right track.
ACTIVETRAFFIC: Beat the clock with real-time traffic for accurate ETAs and automatic re-routing around delays. A traffic status bar keeps you updated about conditions and delay time on-route.* Get 12 months free ActiveTrafficTM when you buy the app.
DRIVER ALERTS: Stay safe and out of trouble with speed limit warnings and speed camera alerts with free database updates**
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE EVERYWHERE: Navigate like a local with millions of pre-loaded offline places and integrated online search. Quickly find the right restaurant, petrol station, car park and more.
Plus many more advanced navigation features to make driving easier, more predictable and more fun. See the full feature list here www.copilotgps.com/uk/compare-features
ACCOLADES & AWARDS
● Winner of AutoExpress” Best Sat-Nav App” 4 years running (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
● Awarded”‘Best Overall Sat Nav App” by trustedreviews.com
● As featured on Engadget, MacRumors, The Times and USA Today
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Vatican City
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Safety cameras not available in all regions
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 10.0.0.890
Meet your all new CoPilot.
CoPilot version 10 to be precise, and it’s a complete overhaul built specifically to meet the demands of you, the driver. We’ve left no stone unturned to improve every detail of the app, from the driving screens and maps to the routing and menu options.
CoPilot is now safer, faster and easier to use.
• Strikingly simpler to use. Menus are redesigned to put the tools you need on the road a tap away. Enjoy quick, easy access to search and planning tools, mute directions and end navigation.
• Transformed maps. CoPilot’s non-distracting maps are now lightning fast too, with pinch zoom, fluid map panning and scrolling.
• Re-engineered ActiveTraffic. New, improved live traffic status sidebar, accurate ETAs that factor in live traffic conditions in planning and better re-routing around delays. Upgraded to the most precise traffic data available today.
• More efficient trip planning. Now automatically view and compare 3 route options with accurate ETAs for every route. Effectively plan even the most complex itineraries.
• Polished driver-friendly screens. Guidance screens are even clearer and easier to read and follow at a glance while driving.
• Easier destination search. A new search screen makes it easier to find addresses and search millions of Points of Interest.
• More prominent speed limit & safety camera alerts. Know immediately if you stray over the local limit or you’re on the approach to a camera.
And much more, so jump in and explore!
We hope you enjoy your new CoPilot. Share your experience with a review or on our user forum. We also have an all-new website. Check it out at copilotgps.com
Join the community: facebook.com/copilotgps, @copilotgps or +CoPilot
Have questions or suggestions? We’re here to help. Visit copilotgps.com/support
Was good once, but is now terrible
Prior to a large update in late2016, this was an excellent app for my iPhone 5. Since this update however, it has become excruciatingly annoying to use. You now have to have the ubiquitous 'account' that wasn't needed before, and since the update, planning a trip that doesn't start at your current location is so time consuming and frustrating that it's simply easier to write the route down on a piece of paper and follow that.
This app works if you want a satnav that will take you to point A to point B via the quickest route, however, if you want to plan a tourist route that won't end in either, A becoming so frustrated that you throw your phone at a wall whilst shouting at your cat, or B the app crashes just as you are putting you're finishing your route after 2 hours of trying, resulting in you throwing your phone at the wall and shouting at your cat.
Fundamental feature removed.
This is one of the better navigation systems. Unfortunately in this latest release they have removed the ability to turn the phone on its side which suits motorcycles and some for cars you can keep the profile low in your windscreen and out of the way. You can now only use the app with the phone upright which is very annoying and has meant that I can no longer use this app. Really wish I could roll back.
Co Pilot is great.
Nice interface etc…
It just has one major flaw which is so annoying and would be so easy to fix.
You cannot load a route ( whether it be in Co pilot’s own file format or the commonly used GPX format ) that you have imported or prepared on your PC.
Route planning on your phone is okay, but it’s so much quicker, accurate and more efficient on a PC or laptop. This spoils a great App
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 September 2016
- Version: 10.0.0.890
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: ALK Technologies Ltd.
- © 2016 ALK Technologies, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Maps of USA & Canada£7.99
- Maps of Australia & New Zealand£19.99
- Maps of Africa£19.99
- Maps of Middle East£19.99
- Maps of Southeast Asia£19.99
- Map of Brasil£19.99
- Map of India£19.99