By Tom Coomer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Copy Parrot is a quick and easy way to store and access important information.
It allows you to copy some information from one device and paste it onto another, anywhere in the world.
Copy a text message from your phone from home and paste it onto your iPad at work.
It works like this:
1. Select the text and tap ‘copy’.
2. Open Notification Center by dragging down from the top and paste into one of the Copy Parrot clipboards by tapping on the second button.
3. Open Notification Center on your other device and tap the first button to copy it.
4. Paste the information into the new location.
By using the 'Quick Parrot' widget in Notification Center, you don't need to search around to find the app. Simply pull down from the top of your phone and you have instant access to the information you need.
You can also view your private clipboard right from your wrist with Copy Parrot on Apple Watch.
After downloading the app you will receive a 14 day free trial of Pro Membership. Once this expires you will be given the option to renew your Pro Membership to keep your access to the Pro Features.
You will not be required to upgrade to pro to continue using the app as you have been previously. If you have purchased shared clipboards in a previous version you will receive the first year for free instead of a 14 day free trial.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
• UI improvements for iPhone X.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 December 2017
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Tom Coomer
- © 2014 - 2017 Tom Coomer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shared Clipboards£1.99