Why Not Tri? Get off your Couch and start training for your first "Sprint Triathlon" feeling strong and confident that you can finish the race with Couch to Triathlon.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective Couch to Sprint Triathlon Training Plan
◉ Just press start - Swimming, Cycling, and Running Workouts
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
12 weeks and 4-6 days per week are all you need to prepare for a Sprint Triathlon, and we will have you ready to toe the line! We’ll guide you every step of the way. Typical race distances are a swim of 0.5mi (750m), a ride of 12.4mi (20k), and a run of 3.1mi (5k).
Our straight-forward plan Level 1 plan is designed for beginner triathletes, tri newbies or first-time finishers, to ease them into training by gradually increasing the volume over the course of 12 weeks with workouts involving walking, running, cycling and swimming.
Of course, if you’re already an avid swimmer, cyclist or runner, choose our Level 2 plan if you are looking for more challenging training than Level 1, but still allow you to train conservatively for your a sprint triathlon.
• Our Sprint Triathlon training app will get you in the best shape of your life
• All Features fully enabled and workouts included with purchase and no ads
• Audio and visual cues to guide you through each workout - your own personal trainer
• Works perfectly even if your device is locked
• Social - Share your progress and your completed rides on Facebook and Twitter
• Speed, distance & pace and map your routes with GPS support
• Workouts indoors or outdoors
• Easy-to-follow workouts for 12 weeks, 6 times a week
• Simple, attractive and easy-to-use
• Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
• Listen to your music and the coach will alert you
• Control music through the app or headphones
Note: Cycling on the road with headphones is not safe, and not recommended. We recommend that you use your iPhone’s internal speaker and mount it on your handlebars. Use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly made app! Unusable!
Been sat here trying to set it up but it is so poorly made I have no idea what’s going on! Would be great if all the text didn’t overlap and you could personalise this!
In training for my first triathlon, and couldn't even run to the end of the road without getting out of breath, 5 weeks in and I'm noticing muscle tone weight loss and I can run 2.5k without getting out of breath.
Cycling and Swim times have also improved dramatically!
Just what I needed
I am training for a sprint triathlon but it is my first and I didn't want anything too complicated- just something that I could use to log and keep me motivated. This is it
- Imago AI LLC
- 53.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Imago LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase all workouts now! £3.99
- Unlock all complete training plan. £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.