Count down calendar events!
By Yasuko Shikiuchi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* This app display the remaining time until the next event of the iPhone calendar.
* This app notify you of the remaining time in Japanese.
* You can add a plan to a calendar, do displayed planned editing and deletion.
■ It supports multitasking
- Even if you finished application with a home button, App notify you of it.
- When event time comes, App display a message.
- - - When you tapped the [View] button
Application starts and displays time until the next plan and begins "countdown" again.
- - - When you tapped the [Close] button
The App does not start.
App become "snooze mode". (In the case of [snooze on] setting)App display a message promoting attention every 10 minutes.
■A notice interval
-When the remaining time is [one hour] or [45 min] or [30 min] or [20 min] or [10 min], app notify you of it.
-The remaining time notifies you of it every one minute in the case of from 10min to 3min.
-When the remaining time is equal to or less than three minutes, app notify you of it every 30 seconds.
-When the remaining time is equal to or less than 10 seconds, app notify you of it every one second.
■ How to use button
There are four buttons in the screen lower part. I explain it from the left.
1. A button to change for the voice of the child
2. A button to change for a sound
3. A notice stop button
※ App stop a notice. Even if event time comes when you closed application, the message is not displayed.
4. A snooze change button
- Please use this app with a multitasking support model
- The app does not do the notice by a sound and the alarm tone with "multitasking not support model".
- The sound is only Japanese.
- App do not notify about the future events more than 99 hours.
- App do not notify you of it about "All-day".
What's New in Version 2.9.04
- Category: Business
- Updated: 29 October 2014
- Version: 2.9.04
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Yasuko Shikiuchi
- © yaas.jp 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.