LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
The magazine that celebrates living in - and loving - today's country home. Inspired by relaxed modern style, you'll find page upon page of gorgeous real homes and gardens, country–inspired decorating, food, craft and lifestyle ideas.
The available subscription periods for Country Homes & Interiors Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £26.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
To ensure you continue to receive your issues, we have made some fixes behind the scenes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely no stars for this since the update. I’ve lost all my old issues and restore purchases does not download old issues to my ipad. No longer scrolls easily from page to page and occasionally the pages go,fuzzy. I will not renew my subscription and advise anyone else not to consider getting this magazine on the app. I’m back to the paper version.
Don’t believe the blurb on the app as it’s simply not true. I loved it before the upgrade - now I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy it. Visit your local newsagent and buy the paper version. I send in monthly feedback... makes no difference.
Another month ... another fault:
1. The app still doesn’t return to the last page read as it used to before the upgrade
2. The app didn’t publish the latest magazine until today. I could have bought it in the shops before now
3. In spite of me having a subscription the app hasn’t made the latest edition available to me.
Long time fan -brilliant
I have been a fan of this beautiful magazine in the print version from the very first edition, having bought every single copy! Since investing in my lovely new iPad I have transferred to the digital version and am mightily impressed. The images come across so vividly and crisply, and navigating through the magazine is so simple. The biggest advantage of going digital, however, is that I always have quick access to all my copies on my iPad when I want them, without having piles of print magazines taking up space. All in all, I love this digital magazine and recommend it highly. Excellent content and ease of use - many thanks.
- TI Media Limited
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Country Homes & Interiors Magazine Subscriptions £2.99
- Country Homes & Interiors Magazine Subscriptions £26.99
- June 2013 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.