EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Country Life is the quintessential English magazine. From stunning architecture, gardens and beautiful country houses for sale, through to interiors, fine arts, the countryside and food. With renowned writers and stunning photography Country Life celebrates all that is best about England and the English way of life.
The available subscription periods for Country Life Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £11.99
Purchase an annual subscription £109.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Country Life Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good magazine but
The magazine is good but doesn’t always have items of interest to me. Usually I preview such magazines before buying but with Country Life all I get is a preview of properties for sale, not even the index. An email to point this out failed to elicit a reply so I only buy if an interesting topic or more appear on the cover. Please sort this deficiency, it should result in more sales.
Great magazine and app
I have just downloaded the app and read the sample issue. I am very impressed at the quality and clarity of content. It sometimes felt as if I was reading the physical issue rather than an electronic version. Very easy to navigate and all the great content is there. I am debating now whether to keep buying the real magazine or subscribe to the app. I would do both if I could afford it but I am one of your poorer readers so a tough decision lies ahead for me.
A great success. The whole editorial team should be proud of what they have achieved. Other magazine apps should take note of how it can be done with no loss of quality.
Country lIfe Magazine - iPad
I have been a long term reader of Country Life, and habe always enjoyed it, however I have move from reading Pilot in magazine print edition to Pilot Digital edition, which I have found very practical. Therefore I was more thatn happy to trial Country Life as a Digital Edition. I have to say I am impressed I thought wih the high quality images that the download would be slow but it was not, reading the magazine in digital format was great, the ability to put it down and restart
- TI Media Limited
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Country Life Magazine Subscriptions £2.99
- Country Life Magazine Subscriptions £10.99
- Country Life Magazine Subscriptions £109.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.