Learn on the go with Coursera for iOS. Access free and paid courses, Specializations, and degrees developed by experts from Stanford, Penn, Google, Autodesk, and 150+ others.
• Access our full catalog: Choose from 2,600+ courses in 11+ topics
• Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing.
• Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved in the app and on the web.
• Be part of a community: Connect with a mentor, interact with other learners, or post questions for your instructor.
• Learn in dozens of languages: Courses taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos.
• Earn shareable Certificates: Easily share your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends.
11+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
• Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development and Cyber Security
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation and Public Speaking
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• ...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
• Single courses from $29–$99
• Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39–$79 per month
• Degrees from $15,000–$25,000
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.7.9:
· Minor bug fix
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Expand your programming skills and learn coding on the go.
Top courses but some technical issues that get in the way with the app
Top app but there are known issues that the developers should deal with. For instance I couldn’t do peer reviews as part of an assignment on the app. When I contacted the customer service told me it was a known issue with the app but that I could do it from my laptop/internet browner. That’s not great to be honest as I pay £+75 per month to do this course, they should get it sorted to be fair.
As well today I got an email about me having not completed the week 1 final graded test. I did it yesterday and passed with 80%. I decided to check the app and it was all good and done. It’s not big deal but it does add-up in regards to the course experience.
Courses would be totally free like Duolingo I wouldn’t complain about these little technical issues but for a £+75 per month app it is a bit annoying.
App Corrected Its Wrongs
Edit: after my previous review, there were several bug fixes and I was notified that they had resolved my issues. All in all, I’m very impressed by the Coursera app as it is now. Great content and a reliable app.
Somehow, the app has taken a step backward in the latest update. With the last version, I could depend on this to function well in offline mode. With the latest update, any use offline will eventually log me out and request I log back in. Since I’m in the tube or on a plane with no service, the app becomes useless. Other apps have this same flaw that somehow passes testing. Also, the latest update drains my battery very quickly. With an iPhoneSE I go from 50% to dead in 20 minutes, where I typically last a day and a half or so without the app in use. Sadly, this app is as bad as Udacity’s now.
Thanks very much for your review. I understand that you could not access your downloaded content, and we apologize about that issue. We have just released an update which should address the problems you were having accessing offline content and getting logged out of the app. Please update the app to the latest version and let us know if you have any additional issues!
- Coursera, Inc.
- 114.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription £43.99
- Specialization Subscription £47.99
- Specialization Subscription £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.