The CPDme Portfolio Building app allows you to quickly capture and maintain an accurate record of your continuing professional development.
The CPDme app will also help you manage your development evidence and produce a print ready CPD portfolio in just a few guided steps.
The app dashboard screen provides you with useful infographics of your CPD entries and the ability to book onto great CPD webinars that will contribute to your continued development.
Some of the key features and functionality for users are:
- Securely register as a new or existing member of CPDme via the app based upon your profession.
- Create new diary and reflective entries that will form part of your CPD Portfolio.
- Access live CPD Webinars and Video CPD events
- Select over 1000 different combinations of activities and categories to document.
- Preview and edit all entries made including coloured status to indicate progress.
- Upload and attach picture evidence captured from the iPhone camera or library.
- Upload a Reflective Audio Recording of your learning and development.
- See when you last updated your CPD Portfolio via the dashboard.
- Create an electronic version of your portfolio, bringing together all diary and reflective entries with supporting evidence.
- Access a extensive library of CPD videos and guides.
- Book onto upcoming CPD webinars with just a single click.
- Get great offer notifications for CPD courses, events and conferences.
- Receive reminders from a CPD Buddy to update your Portfolio if you don't use the app for a set period.
- Get support from a team of professionals.
- Give feedback for future upgrades and features.
Other Features Include:
- Summary Dashboard of CPD
- View all Entries
- Add CPD Diary Entry
- Add Online Reflective Practice (upgrade feature)
- Personal Profile
- Portfolio Builder
- CPD Webinars
- CPD Videos and Guides
- CPD Knowledge Base
* You can now secure your app with a passcode, or using Touch ID/Face ID.
* Now select evidence or attachments from documents on your device too
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes evidencing CPD so easy! I would recommend to anyone who wants a quick easy and manageable way to compile and display evidence of CPD. I do think it would be useful to include a related reading section which creates a bibliography type list with relevant reading undertaken and space for notes on articles books etc and relevance to practice. Thanks
CPD can now stay right up to date!
This app is easy to use, easy to review and edit existing CPD entries.
This app is an excellent companion to the CPDme website.
I love the fact I can stay right up-to-date with my work CPD wherever I am, even if I’ve got 5 or 10 minutes spare here and there to enter a diary event of any learning or reflections I want evidencing.
Use this app to log my new techniques and learning
I’m a chef and have to take part in study each month and found making notes a nightmare in the kitchen. Great app as I can dictate my notes and also capture new recipes and ideas and share these with my head chef. Also free app which makes it even better!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.