CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, the open access sibling journal to the well-established high impact journal, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, brings you a cross-disciplinary journal devoted to publishing advances in quantitative methods as applied in pharmacology, physiology and therapeutics in humans. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology is a cross-disciplinary journal devoted to publishing advances in quantitative (e.g. modeling and simulation) methods as applied in pharmacology, physiology and therapeutics in humans. The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews and tutorials that bridge the following areas: pharmacometrics, modeling and simulation as applied to the design and evaluation of clinical trials, systems pharmacology modeling, particularly with a mechanistic link to human (patho)physiology, disease modeling, “population” or mixed-effects pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PKPD) modeling, modeling and simulation to support translational research, physiologically-based pharmacokinetics (PBPK), model-based meta-analyses of clinical trials, mechanism-based pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling, computational pharmacology, bioinformatics, comparative efficacy, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
Minor branding update
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology content updates Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.