cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab - AQA
By Heidi Cooper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab for AQA contains over 1000 words based on the vocabulary lists provided by the exam board to ensure the best preparation for your French GCSE listening and reading exams. Contains a separate section for higher tier vocabulary for those students aiming for D-A* grades.
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• No internet connection required - practise your French vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• No hidden costs - no in-app purchases necessary.
• Easily switch between English to French or French to English.
• No-nonsense revision: simply choose a topic to view a list of words and tick off as you learn.
• No typing required: simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• You are in control: move words to and from your learnt words list as you see fit.
• Motivation by progression: clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Targeted revision for speedy results.
• Simple, fast and effective.
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
Ability to test yourself in English to French as well as French to English
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 April 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Heidi Cooper
- © 2015 Heidi Cooper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.