cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab contains over 1000 of the most frequently used words within the AQA* French GCSE listening and reading exams. Contains sections for both foundation (for students aiming for grades 1-5) and higher tier vocabulary (for students aiming up to grades 8-9).
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• No in-app purchases necessary and no annoying adverts!
• No internet connection required - practise your French vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• Tick off words as you learn - move words to and from your learnt words list.
• No typing required - simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• Motivation by progression - clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Easily switch between English to French or French to English.
Targeted revision for speedy results - simple, fast and effective.
* also suitable for other exam boards (Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CCEA)
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email email@example.com
Updated app description.
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading / terrible
Awful. Waster of money. This seems just to be a list. Where the testing or revision functionality?
Sorry you missed the functionality - If you click on the 'Hide' button within the bottom toolbar, the translations within the list will be hidden. Then simply click on a word within the list to reveal the translation. You can also switch the words from French-English to English-French. Tick the words off once you are confident and they will be stored in the learnt words box, leaving just the words still needing to be learnt. The 'i' button within the app provides this information also.
This app is brilliant. It organises vocabulary lists in the topics on the AQA specification. If you want an A/A* this app is ideal as there is a seperate section for higher tier vocabulary. However, I do feel the app would be better if they had someone saying the words so they can be recognised on the Listening Exams.
To be honest I wouldn't even give it 1star. Downloaded it months ago and it has never gone any further than showing the opening screen and then skipping to a white screen in which it stays on before eventually closing the app. Extremely disappointing and no way of getting my money back!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.