cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab
By Heidi Cooper
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab contains over 1000 of the most frequently used words within the AQA* French GCSE listening and reading exams. Contains sections for both foundation (for students aiming up to grade C) and higher tier vocabulary (for students aiming for D-A* grades).
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• No in-app purchases necessary and no annoying adverts!
• No internet connection required - practise your French vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• Tick off words as you learn - move words to and from your learnt words list.
• No typing required - simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• Motivation by progression - clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Easily switch between English to French or French to English.
Targeted revision for speedy results - simple, fast and effective.
* also suitable for other exam boards (Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CCEA)
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
Updated app description and title.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 October 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Heidi Cooper
- © 2017 Heidi Cooper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.