Battle monsters, jump across chasms, be turned into a LOT of crazy magical things. Help clear Maths Land of some very crazy spells.
Crazy Maths Adventure is designed around the new KS2 maths curriculum. It starts with a brief recap of Year 2 skills, before covering mental maths for year 3 of the challenging new UK curriculum.
Spells have been spread all over this once peaceful land causing chaos. People are being turned into dogs, trains, coins and even hot air balloons. You need to capture the spells and climb the castle to defeat the VERY Bad Dude with your year 3 maths skills!
As Educators we know that learning is best when it is fun, we want kids to develop their maths skills in an engaging and supported way. Best practice teaching techniques are at the core of this fun adventure:
* 41 levels across 5 maps, briefly recapping Year 2 before moving to the Year 3 curriculum. Covering; sequencing, multiplication and division for the 3, 4 and 8 tables. Number bonds to 20 and 100, sequencing for 50s and 100s and doubles and halves for two digit numbers.
* A helper! Outstanding classrooms have visual supports available for kids who like to use them.
Kids are very visual learners! Mathmo the Math helper gives interactive visual support to learners.
* Photo feature allows a personal touch, your child gets to be the hero at the center of their maths adventure!
* Multi player feature and group progress page to be able identify at a glance the areas that a group excels at or needs further work on.
* Personalized learning, the questions adapt to your child's stage of learning. This personalization maintains challenge but also enables all children to access the basics of a skill.
* Scaffolded skill development. Each skill starts with a self-paced game with graduated questions and the option of visual support. Once mastered, this first self-paced game is followed by a game with greater challenge which consolidates on the skill.
* Personalized feedback, progress page allows children and parents identify strengths and areas for development.
* Strong curriculum focus which is clearly mapped in the progress chart. Developed to match the Key Stage 2 curriculum which for children in Year 3.
* Protects privacy. As educators we are protective of kids privacy, we make child friendly apps! No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising, no social media integration, no collection or sharing of personal information or photos.
Updated for new iOS 12 camera permissions
Ratings and Reviews
Found something my son likes!
- madebyeducators Limited
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MadeByEducators Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.