Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add soundtrack, your own font, and custom stylesheet to the book.
* Customize page size of fixed layout books.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Besides title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, and other basic elements, CBB offers a lot of powerful widgets: Read Aloud, Quiz, Slideshow, Table, Chart, Question, Equation (LaTeX), Drawing, Shapes, Checklist, Expandable Content, Screen Recording, Panorama, 360 Degree Image, QR Code, Online Image, Online Video, YouTube Video.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
Multiple Output Format
* Besides EPUB, CBB offers other types of output to maximize your content usage: HTML5, PDF, Audio, Photo & Video.
* HTML5 books can be read in any browser on any platform without EPUB limitation, e.g. embed html code and iframe. HTML5 books can be hosted on Google Drive and exported as zip file for offline reading.
Reuse Your Existing Content
* Import your great content from Evernote, Blogger, WordPress or RSS/Atom feed directly.
* Convert your web apps generated by TouchAppCreator into books.
* Specifically, Google Documents, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings can be imported into CBB as easy as possible.
* Import any files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & FTP Server.
* Smart Merge: define place holder and merge with different values.
* Edit image directly (filters, add text, etc).
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Find and replace string for elements.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* All paragraph, title, markdown & HTML elements are saved automatically.
* Backup book to Dropbox automatically after generating book.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Share page or whole book via iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP Server & WebDAV Server.
* Share book between devices via browser by using QR code.
* Transfer book to desktop via iTunes File Sharing (USB without WiFi).
* Batch upload your books to cloud services.
Ratings and Reviews
This really is a fantastic app. I am a teacher and I write mini textbooks and this app allows me to include videos, links, images, audio, tables, charts and even quizzes. You can easily copy and paste text in from word documents, which means you can write your books on a computer before putting it together in CBB. I believe you can also directly import google docs into CBB, but I haven't tried this as I always use word to write my text. I did a lot of research before settling on an app to use and this has by far the best functionality. I also looked at many computer programs and the only one that can compete with this is iBooks Author, but iBooks Author does not give you any freedom on how you distribute your books. This app allows you to export your ebook as proper ePub files, so they can be read on pretty much any device. CBB also has other export options, which I haven't investigated yet. This is also a very simple app to use, which is very impressive considering how powerful it is in terms of functionality, but if you do find that you can't do something then the customer service is extremely efficient. When I contacted them concerning an issue (which turned out to be down to me, not the app) I received a very helpful response within a couple of hours. I then received a follow up e-mail to see that everything was okay. If you want to produce your own e-book then I cannot recommend this app enough.
It keeps crashing whenever required to do anything complex and can't seem to load new data onto iBooks, it keeps presenting me with earlier versions of text. General layout is a bit rubbish and for some reason it splits text up into single lines.
You can't import data from e-mail or a word document, you have to use google documents or Dropbox, which is bit of a shame.
Also editing photos with text it useless.
If it worked it would be awesome and I had a lot of fun creating my own book to see what it would look like and how it would read etc but it doesn't want to work now. :(
Really great app to use in schools. Easy enough for pupils to use and fantastically easy to take video and photos straight into book. Only issue for me is the inability to change chapter names or mistakes if you make them. I use this app to create class books with a chapter for each child and if I make a mistake on the name, or a child's name changes the only way to solve this is to delete the chapter.
- Tiger Ng
- 85.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Tiger Ng
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.