Cricket Captain 2014
By Kavcom Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SALE PRICE £3.99 Previous Price £7.99
Cricket Captain is back for the 2014 season, with a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine, and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series. Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created, and with one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade in prospect, it’s about time you took control.
Game-play options & features:
* New Interface: beautifully designed to enhance your playing experience.
* Improved Highlights: adding atmosphere and excitement.
* New Stadiums: new stadiums will be added shortly after release.
* Classic England vs. India scenarios: play one of the classic test series between these nations.
* Cup Modes: W Cup, Twenty Over Cup and Champions Cup modes.
* Domestic and International Modes: Captain domestic teams from the English, Australian and Indian leagues, an international team, or both.
* International and "All-Time Greats" Series: Play international series with current or all-time-great players.
* On-Line Play: updated and improved on-line engine. Play domestic and international matches over the internet, including improved detection of edited teams.
* Match Engine: further refinements to the game engine, giving greater realism in all match-types.
* Choose the Teams You Want to Captain: twenty over, one-day, first-class (or all three) for domestic and international competitions.
Complete statistical update:
* Statistics: Player statistics for all domestic competitions.
* Database: Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every current first-class or limited-over player from around the world.
* Records: Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
* Squads: Up-to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new season.
* Fixtures: Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists, including updated competition formats and rules.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated Australian Domestic squads for 2014-15 season
Updated World Cup 2015 mode and squads
Additional database changes as suggested by the forum
Fixed corrupted saved game recovery
Added batting preference tool tips
the usual, the best game a man can buy, if you like cricket you like this game. One may find them selves wondering if they want to buy this game as it is much like the old one however if you find yourself in this situation you must say one word "WITHAL" and you then buy. I cant stop playing, it has been a good 36 days since i went outside and i have taken yorkshire to 3056 and have won the new trophy 41/41 which is a 41 over a side game. As i said buy the game!!!!!!!
Aweful, unrealistic and simply baffling
Wouldnt reccomend this game even if it was free!!! Have tried everything and cannot score over 250, batsmen do stupid things, impossible to speed things up in the last 10 without loosing all wickets. Dont waste your money and twiddle your tumbs instead.
this game is not that as they have mention its not good this game is auto play its like video watching game not as expected will never recommended to anyone sorry.
waisted my money