Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your Mac into a complete DJ system. iTunes integration, 4 decks, sampler, effects, MIDI control and more. We made our app easy to use for music lovers, and powerful for experienced DJs.
“Capable, professional, and versatile… Mixvibes Cross DJ software may just be better than one of the more popular DJ programs for you.” - Digital DJ Tips
“Cross DJ sees their product streamlined, improved and advanced, at times beyond what is available in other competitive packages.” - DJWORX
"Cross DJ software really does an uncanny job" - DJ Mag
/// MIX AUDIO & VIDEO
• 2 full featured video players
• Control audio & video at the same time or separately
• 35 video transitions
• Webcam input
• Text/image editor: write messages and use images
• Link and sync any video to any track
• External output from your Mac’s display port
• Video and audio recording
IMPORTANT: video features require OS X 10.7 or higher
/// REMIX YOUR TRACKS
• 14 powerful audio effects (Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
• 4 full featured players
• 2 8-pad samplers: 3 play modes: loops, one shots, hold. Sync to master.
• Snap & quantize: loops and hot cues are always on the beat
• Slip mode: scratch without missing a beat
• 4 channel mixer with filters and DJM EQs
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Key detection for musical blends
• Rock solid beat detection with sync for seamless transitions
• Beatmatcher (Parallel waveforms)
/// SMART MUSIC COLLECTION
• Access your music with iTunes integration
• History and record to save your great DJ sets
• Automix: the tracks keep on playing automatically
/// WORKS WITH YOUR HARDWARE
• 80 MIDI controllers supported - Pioneer, Numark, Vestax, Hercules and more
• Mixvibes iOS remote compatibility
• rekordbox™ sync to play on club standard CDJs, using your Cross DJ collection: import libraries from rekordbox™ and other DJ software, including beat grid and hot cues.
• Works with any audio interface
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Frequency colored waveforms: 3 color schemes: Legacy (Yellow / Red), Nexus (Blue) & Spectrum (Multi-color)
• 5 languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
• Resizable video preview bar.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fix for 10.6 and 10.7
Just got a Numax DJ2GO controller, played with the VirtualDJ Lite that ships with the controller for a day, it kind of works but the UI is a bit lame and buggy (seems too PC on a Mac!), and didn't seem to work with protected (m4p) iTunes tracks etc., so I thought I’d give this a try for £14.
All I can say is I’m blown away! The beat sync function actually works (didn’t realise how useless it was in VDJ Lite), works out of the box with my new controller, works with the whole iTunes library, and has neat features only available on the pro versions of VDJ (FX, Video etc.). Even I can actually mix with this without clashing the beats! Oh, and I haven’t even read any documentation yet!
Either VDJ Pro is too expensive or this is too cheap; either way this is a really good buy. Thanks MIXVIBES, you’re genius!
I think this is possibly my first review i’ve actually written about something on the app store (having had an account for maybe 4 years plus?) This app is mind blowing. It just works. Really really well. I’ve lost evenings to this because it’s just so much fun mixing your tracks together and once you’ve got a few you like you can just record it all straight away. Cant recommend this highly enough. I’ve got a controller i used to use with serato and i havent even bothered plugging it in yet because it’s just so easy to do it with keyboards and mouse with keyboard shortcuts...
Awesome perfect synk with most tracks,3 deck compatibility,sound quality very good nearly perfect.