Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine is packed with inspiring charts from all the top cross stitch designers. From quick-to-stitch gifts to gorgeous cards, and pretty samplers to cute characters, there’s something to suit every taste and level of stitcher.
Inside every issue:
• More than 90 charts every issue
• Top tips from experts in the stitching world
• Step-by-step making-up guides
• Answers to all your stitch questions
• The latest must-buy products
• Inspiring reader stories and interviews
• Win over £1,000 in prizes every issue
To print patterns simply take a snapshot of the desired page by pressing the home and sleep buttons simultaneously, then print the image from your device’s Photos app. Please note that your iPad must be synced to your printer in order to do this. Alternatively, send the snapshot via email and print from your desktop.
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cross Stitch Crazy app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps crashing?! Black screen 0%
Ive paid for issue 243 and it initially loads up. But when I come off the app and go back into it, the screen says 0% and is black?! I figured that if I un install the app and re install it, it loads my paid issue up!
New user and 5 times this has happened now within an hour. Not a good first impression! & frustrating to say the least!
I would like to cancel my subscription at the end of this years contract. Unfortunately,I have lost interest in cross stitch,but I cannot find a way to end my contract. Any help would be appreciated.
iOS 8 update crashes
The actual app when it opens is a great app and I have alway loved the mag 😄.
But unfortunately since the iOS 8 update I have not been able to get into my downloaded magazines 😞could you sort a bug fix soon please thank you so much x
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Complimentary Free Issue Free
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.