Cross Stitch Gold magazine is the ultimate collection of cross stitch designs for experienced stitchers that will keep you stitching for weeks.
Every issue showcases the projects of the highest quality from the best designers around the world, as well as inspiring reader stories, fantastic competitions and luxury stitching buys.
With expert advice and news from the marketplace, we will keep you up to date with exciting trends from the stitching world. From Christmas and Mother’s day to birthdays and more, we have every occasion covered in a stunning range of cross stitch designs
Inside every issue:
• 8 large beautiful projects
• Your letters
• Great giveaways
• New stitching kits and accessories
• Helpful hints and advice
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app gives you in electronic form the exact same magazine that you would buy in the newsstand, but with a major flaw … there is no printing option!!!
I can’t imagine why this publishing company should think that printing patterns are optional!
I like to write on mine to keep track of my progress and to avoid getting loss.
I now regret buying the copies that I did.
You cannot print off charts
Unlike all the other cross stitch magazines this app will not allow to print off the charts. Their advice (which is not available in FAQs you have to email them) is to screenshot each page and then print off. This doesn't work - and their other great idea is to copy and paste each page and email it to another device. Ridiculous. Buy the paper copy!
I now have many digital copies of this mag. I can read where ever, whenever, print charts in colour, & I do not have the clutter of the printed mag. Great app for anyone who likes to stitch.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Company
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year's Subscription £39.99
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- December 2013 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.