What cross stitchers have been waiting for! The official Cross Stitch Guild application.
Really useful stitching tools include:
* Shade cards for Madeira, DMC and Anchor - check list for personal stock and those you need to buy.
* Colour converter for changing thread: brands and seeing colour equivalents.
* Stitch count calculator. Work out how much fabric you need.
* Stitch Library with details of how to create a whole host of stitch types, including clear diagrams.
* Dedicated areas to record your fabrics, special threads, books, kits and UFOs (Unfinished objects).
* See Jane Greenoff's stitching journal and get her tip of the day, Twitter and Facebook entries.
Upgrade to 64bit for latest iOS compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
This should be a dream app for crossstitch fans but there are bugs in the software that need fixing. I just spent an hour inputting all my kit and the app crashed, when I opened it again nothing had been saved! It would be useful if you could pull info from kits to UFOs etc instead of having to input data twice and hope it saves.
For the price this really needs some updates and bug fixes fast.
Cross Stitch Guild
I love everything about the app. I have all my threads stored in the my threads section, the only thing I'd love to be able to do is sort the threads to a list for 'I need it' only. This will make it easier when buying the threads.
This app was quite expensive for what it is and I am highly disappointed with the fabric calculator, it is faulty! It defaults to 'stitch over two' when linens are selected but it actually only calculates over one. I only found this our after I had cut my fabric and started stitching my project and realised it would never fit. Wasted fabric and wasted thread & time, grrrr!!! The 'over two' button only works if you switch it off and back on again, this needs fixing!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.