Crowdfire is the super smart Social Media Manager that’s helping you grow online everyday. Save tons of time by managing all your social accounts from one place. Let Crowdfire do the hard work of finding and sharing content, so you have more time to focus on things you do best!
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
What can Crowdfire do for you?
- Compose your own posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Keep an eye out for any updates on your website, blog or online shops; and create quick, beautiful posts about the update to easily share on all your social profiles
- Schedule all your posts in advance and post them automatically at the best times or at a time chosen by you. Saving you tons of time and effort!
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each individual social profile and automagically customize your posts for all your profiles!
- Use the Chrome extension to share your favourite pages from the internet to all your social accounts in 2 easy clicks!
- Add your favourite websites and blogs as your source for new content using the RSS feature!
- Supercharge your Twitter account with features like Non Followers, Fans, Recent Unfollowers, Recent Followers, Inactive Following, Smart Feed, All Following, Competitors Followers, Keyword Search & Friend Check
Crowdfire is a favourite amongst Creators all over the world! Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big online.
Please send any questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our community team is always here for you!
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Plus to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
- 2 linked accounts
- Upto 100 scheduled posts per social account
- No Crowdfire limits on twitter features(Twitter limits will apply)
- Publish to Pinterest
- Add your RSS feeds - up to 5.
$9.99/month & $59.99/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your iTunes account.
1. Zero Load Time for Mentions: You can now open the app and jump right into conversations. No load time. No waiting!
2. 500px support: Connect your 500px account to start getting post recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
Can be effective but so unintuitive
I’ve used Crowdfire for a while now on and off and in previous iterations it has been relatively simple to use and seems to have worked well, but as I’ve (unfortunately) found after paying out for a subscription for the current version, it seems sluggish and every little feature takes longer in operation.
It is without question a quicker way of growing your social media, but whether it’s worth paying out for it or not is very debatable. I would strongly advise against paying for an entire years subscription despite the enticing discounts on taking out that longer period.
I can’t help feeling that the people at Crowdfire are making their cheapest plan so entry-level that you’re all but forced into getting one of their more “professional” plans. This is, of course, to be somewhat expected, but that doesn’t change the fact it is incredibly frustrating for their paying customers.
Hey Connor! I'm really sorry for all the trouble! Can you please write to email@example.com with your registered email address? We'll be able to take care of this and help you out better! Looking forward to your email :) Cheers - Meg
Awesome App, great time saver!
Very usefully, quick to respond & works extremely well for for people like me who don’t usually bother updating their social media, or likewise for those that don’t really have the time to spend updating, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Well let me tell you the new update makes it a breeze, in a few taps, you share posts and Tweets, reply to comments recommend by the App, follow similar accounts and much more, I’ve been a paid member for a while although never really used this to its full potential, however as mentioned with the new update this App can save you hours, and the App support is first class, highly recommend.
Do not get used to be good when I first got it.
This used to be a good app because I used to get a lot of followers each day. But now I’m loosing a lot of followers each day. I don’t know if it is this app that’s caused it but I’m paying £10 per month for loosing followers for the past 2 months now. No one re follows anymore and It seems like I’ve been blocked by twitter. I’m thinking of unsubscribing if i keep getting unfollowed because I will end up with no followers soon. I was nearly at 10k followers after 1 year through using crowd fire but now it is going down to near 9k followers.
- Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pluto £2.99
- Premium £4.99
- Pluto £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.