This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cryptopay is a hassle-free bitcoin wallet, exchange and debit card in your iPhone. Use our secure multisig wallet to receive, store and transfer BTC to your friends. Evade volatility and secure your savings by dividing them between USD, EUR and GBP accounts. Withdraw cash at any ATM with bitcoin debit card and use it for in-store and online purchases worldwide.
Install Cryptopay and manage bitcoins at your fingertips.
CRYPTOPAY APP FEATURES:
1. Buy, receive, store, send and exchange bitcoins
2. Use plastic bitcoin debit card to withdraw cash at ATMs or shop in-store
3. Pay online with a virtual bitcoin debit card
4. Scan QR-codes to send bitcoins to your friends
5. Make private and secure transactions
6. Protect your account with PIN-code and Touch ID
1. Get extended support via Live Chat
2. Enhance account security with two-factor authentication.
3. Top up your account with SEPA transfers
If you have any questions or proposals, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or email us to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.10.1
Christmas is almost here! You’ve been behaving yourself this year, so Santa has brought some nice updates and fixes for you.
- You helped that old lady get across the busy road, now get +10 points to your karma and the awesome game with thrilling presents for the first 3 winners: Airpods, PS4 or iPhone!
- You saved a girl in the dark street from a bully, good for you! Now get your well-earned prize of enhanced security for your own account, as the old passcode is now required to set up the new one.
- Rudolf, Santa’s most beloved reindeer, now lets you share your referral link with the full list of your contacts so that you don’t curse the skies sending it to them one by one.
- There are also lots of minor fixes and changes, one per each smile on your face this month. Actually, there’s nothing critical, but all together they help the software run better, faster and sweeter than before.
Don’t forget to update your software to get all these nice features!
Was an ok app until card has been blocked site wide 😠 leaving my funds in the blocked card, having to submit a form which takes 15 days to retrieve funds. Not impressed as this was my main crypto pre paid card.
WAY overcharge on every step of the process. They charge you to convert to a currency, then charge you again to load this currency to the card, then charge you to withdraw that money from the card. However, the cards barely work and have recently been completely cancelled without notice, with only the card purchase fee being refunded. I loaded a tonne of money into the card the day before they cancelled it and was charged about £20 for this. Then they cancelled the card, returned the money to my GBP account, and charged me to return it to Bitcoin. I am down at least £250 in fees in total for a service I didn’t receive. AVOID! Their cards do not work in the ATM. Tried with GBP card in the U.K., and USD card in Cambodia/Malaysia/Thailand (all have USD ATM’s). Bunch of crooks!
As for their lame excuses about this being the ‘fees the miners charge’, that is irrelevant! You caused many of your customers to lose money, you should compensate us for at least the money we lost because of your bad relationship with your card company, and possibly even for the inconvenience. Don’t reply to this review with the same robotic bs reply you give everybody else.
What’s completely ironic is your founder George has a quote on your support site saying something like “I envision a world where people can send money without being charged” yet you charge your customers at a premium for every single movement of money they do! You are a complete bunch of hypocrites, especially your founder! I am shocked you even attempt to defend yourselves by saying you’re “transparent with fees”. Yes you maybe transparent, but you’re not flexible. You don’t support customers when they’re clearly being dealt an unfair hand by your system. This should be criminal, I’m fairly sure it is. I’m currently seeking other users that have lost out, and will team up with them to get our money back via the courts.
Would leave zero stars if I could
Bought virtual card costing £2 with £25 bitcoin transaction fee, sent bitcoin to account 4/01/18 more fees .. transferred bitcoin to gbp ..more fees .. went to load card .. just came up processing .. get a message next day saying card issuer is no longer supporting bitcoin cards .. so card is useless .. had to transfer back to bitcoin.. more fees after a delay in bitcoin transactions may I add .. to then transfer my bitcoin to a different external wallet .. more fees .. all in all a lot of cost for absolutely nothing. Would not recommend