CSS Toolkit lets you visually create stunning CSS styles and animations without touching a line of code.
Through it's simple and intuitive interface, CSS Toolkit can create incredibly complex CSS styles that would take hours by hand.
- Border Radius (with individually controllable sides)
- Multiple Gradients (Radial and Linear) with the ability to reorder as you design
- Box Shadows (Inner and Outer) with the ability to reorder as you design
- Typographic style including text-shadow
- CSS Transforms for rotation and scale
- CSS keyframe animation for scale, translate, rotate and skew with custom easing functions for incredibly smooth and lively interactions
Production ready code is generated for you as you design, and we currently support vanilla CSS or Compass (for handling prefixing etc)
You can even share your creations on http://codepen.io with a single click
Toolkit is optimised for Yosemite and retina displays but also works great on Mavericks too
Added steppers in textfields
Fixed color picker crash
Fixed graphics bugs in background blur view
Small fix in segmented control on text panel
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work in OS10.7.5 and No support or company website
Not the most expensive of apps but very disappointed as it won't work on 10.7.5
The links to support and company website are active but no infor available there!!!! Would have though Apple would have checke this out.
My be serves me right for not checking the details before purchase - so watch out guys!
I am not amazing at css but quite good, and this has saved me lots of time working things out.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.