Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Connecticut iHub mobile app allows this leading Connecticut innovation community a new means of connecting with one another: accessing content, taking pictures and easily uploading them to the right spot, while participating in their private project areas.
Follow the Hub’s “iWire” content monitoring service, and otherwise simply connect with and make new friends and acquaintances.
Some of the key features of the app include:
• Activity Streams: Where users share their own thoughts
• News: A filtered compilation of everything CT innovation related
• Friends: Find, connect with, and follow friends in the community
• Photos: Easily take and share photos with others
• Events: Access upcoming events with ability for users to contribute
• Projects: Manage and follow one’s own work groups
What's New in Version 2.0
This version has an all new look to go with www.ctihub.com and has been updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Category: Business
- Updated: 30 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Concursive
- © 2012 Concursive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.