Cubase iC Pro
By Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced Cubase remote control app!
Connecting deeper to Cubase than any other app, Cubase iC Pro is the most advanced Cubase control app with a clear focus on recording, making it your very personal recording assistant. The project overview page and the mixer allow you to see your project as you know it from Cubase, while the key command page gives you a powerful tool to set up your most-used keyboard shortcuts and macros. Up to four dedicated cue mixes can be set up with Cubase iC Pro, giving musicians the freedom to adjust their own mix with a iPhone or iPad. Cubase iC Pro is Cubase’s perfect companion!
Please note that being a remote control, this application provides no use or function without a connection to Cubase 6.5/7/7.5, Cubase Artist 6.5/7/7.5 or Cubase LE AI Elements 6/7.
Some functionalities (e.g. the Cue-mix features) work only in combination with Cubase 6.5/7/7.5 and not with Cubase Artist 6.5/7/7.5 or Cubase LE AI Elements 6/7.
• Project page with project overview
• Mixer with up to 4 independent cue-mix
• Customizable key commands and macros
Cubase iC Pro technical support
The Steinberg SKI Remote extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/ski
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
What's New in Version 1.2
- Tap a fader and move to the side (left or right) to reset its value to 0 dB.
- Tap on a pan slider and move to the top or to the bottom to reset its value to the center or move to other fixed positions.
- A sidebar menu was added on the mixer page to reset Mute/Solo/Listen/Read/Write states easily.
- Gain levels of channels are displayed when moving faders.
- Expanded folder tracks now appear as single tracks on project overview page.
And more! To see the complete list of new features and solved user reported problems please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubaseicproforum
Running Cubase 7 ios 8 Mac OS X 10.8.5
Worked perfectly, responsive & nicely customisable - not cheap but a lot cheaper than a Studer remote control - and think how much you save on worn out footwear! ;-)
Very useful, great for controlling Cubase from 'live' room when recording alone. Please add a facility for displaying marker names. Maybe with a 4 beat countdown to the next marker, along with the marker name? That would be sooooooo useful!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 21 January 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- © Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH,2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.