- View the balances of your Cumberland current accounts, savings accounts and mortgages
- Browse recent transactions of your Cumberland current accounts and eSavings accounts
- Add new payees and pay them up to £500*
- Make payments to existing payees (not including some business users)
- Use our Pay2Mobile service to pay someone using only their mobile number**
- Transfer money between your own Cumberland accounts
- Manage your Direct Debits
- View your eStatements***
- Manage your registered devices
- Log in with Face ID and Touch ID (compatible devices only)
- Check your account balances without logging in using Balance Peek
- Communicate with us via Secure Messages
- Receive notifications of new eStatements and Secure Messages
- Register your debit cards to be used abroad
*Payment limit of £500 per transaction applies. To transfer more than £500, the payee must be added and verified via Internet Banking using SecureCall authentication.
**Pay2Mobile is part of Paym; a national payments service which connects the current accounts and mobile phone numbers of over 40 million customers of the participating banks and building societies. Payment limit of £500 per 24 hour period applies.
***You can view your last six eStatements within the app. Please log on to Internet Banking to view more statements.
We will not charge you to use our Mobile Banking app, although use may incur data use charges from your network provider.
The app is compatible with, though not optimised, for iPads.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
Paym and the Paym logo are registered trademarks and used under licence from Mobile Payments Service Company Limited.
SAFE & SECURE USE OF OUR APP
Our Mobile Banking app has been designed to protect you and your money. If you are ever an innocent victim of fraud as a result of your use of it, we will fully reimburse the money taken from your account, but you must also take all precautions we recommend to ensure that your devices are secure and that your personal details are kept safe:
1. Check that your mobile device is sufficiently protected against the risk of downloading malware (malicious software) or viruses.
2. Always PIN-protect your mobile device and do not store your Passcode on it. Always log out of, or navigate away from, the app when you have finished using it.
3. Avoid using public Wi-Fi and disable Bluetooth when using the app.
4. Only ever download the app from the official app stores we have approved.
5. Do not install the app on jailbroken devices (i.e. a handset which has had its default operating system restrictions removed).
6. If you believe that your Passcode is known by another person you should change it immediately using the 'I forgot my Passcode' function in the app.
7. Do not allow anyone else to store their fingerprint(s) on your mobile device. For security reasons and to ensure the safety of Touch ID within the app, you should store your own fingerprint(s) only.
8. Be careful who you share your device with, as with Balance Peek enabled, account balances may be visible to third parties if the device is not used securely.
We recommend that you take the following precautions to protect yourself if you lose your mobile device:
1. Treat your mobile device like your wallet - keep it safe at all times.
2. Make a note of your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. This will allow your operator to disable your mobile device. Type *#06# into your handset to get your IMEI number.
3. Register your mobile device on the Immobilise National Property Register (www.immobilise.com) - there’s a better chance of you being reunited with your device if it is recovered.
4. Advise us immediately if you lose your mobile device by calling our Customer Service Team. You should also contact your mobile network service provider immediately.
General maintenance release
Ratings and Reviews
An essential app if you are a Cumberland customer; I use it daily to check balances, make internal transfers and to send money (although you need to set up any new payees from a desktop first). It’s also great for sending messages to the bank and notifying them when you wish to use your debit cards when traveling abroad. Heartily recommended.
The app has everything you need and is no different to the apps for the like of NatWest etc.
Quick and simple
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.