Cycle Sport Magazine
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Cycle Sport magazine is the best source of professional cycling news, knowledge & insight, providing comprehensive, high quality and relevant coverage of the pro cycling scene, to a worldwide English language audience. It’s pages reflect the excitement and passion of road cycling at the very highest level.
The available subscription periods for Cycle Sport Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.49
Purchase an annual subscription £19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 4.2
Bug fixes and enhancements
Just about OK
The best I can say about this app is that it allows you to read the magazine. The way in which this is achieved, however involves a lot of work (and frustration) on the part of the user.
As mentioned in other reviews, the text is small, and zooming in often lands the reader on the previous or next page. Articles and individual photographs are often split across two pages and therefore become difficult to read or view.
The issue seems to be that for the digital version a facsimile of the the hard copy version has been used, rather than a version designed to be read on a mobile device.
More work needed, please (or as my school reports said: "Could do better!")
Pages merge with one another. Enlarging a page often dumps you back on the previous page. URL links that don't work. It's a very frustrating way to read the magazine.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 27 October 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycle Sport Magazine Subscriptions£2.49
- Cycle Sport Magazine Subscriptions£19.99
- November 2012£2.49
- Summer Special£4.99
- December 2012£2.49
- September 2012£2.49
- July 2013£2.49
- March 2013£2.49
- Summer Special 2014£4.99
- Summer/TDF 2015£2.49