Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using your iPhone 5S or later.
• Supports the Wahoo RFLKT+.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
• Glance page quickly shows your latest workout stats.
• Notification pages prompt you with time, distance, intervals, and target alerts.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I initially downloaded this app for free when I got my first road bike and wanted to use something bit more precise than just Strava. After a couple of uses I really enjoyed the simple layout of the app and the amount of information that it gave me back after my rides so I upgraded to the full app which is actually only £9.99 for the year in my opinion was an absolute bargain! It uploads all my rides straight to my Strava and also to MyFitnessPal app as well. The full version has loads of really good features definitely one the best cycling apps I have used!
I have been a user of Cyclemeter for a few years and have generally been impressed. However, of late it regularly miscalculates times and speeds on a route I have been using regularly since 2013. The mapping is perfect, but the app is getting ride times and average speed wrong. My averages are enough to have embarrassed Lance Armstrong at the peak of his squeaky clean career. Being on the wrong side if 50 tells me its the app and not my physical excellence. The maps are perfectly correct, but on looking at some if the splits it tells me that I have reached speeds you’d usually only achieve in a very fast German car on an autobahn.
I love this app!
It really is my ‘go to’ cycling app. I mountain bike off road trails & it keeps accurate logs of distance, accent, decent, speed, averages etc. Produces a map of the route after so you can see what you did.
Also gives weather information. Sends email updates on position to family or friends which is a great security feature.
Works seamlessly with Apple Watch and integrates with health app.
Overall much better than S****a!
I love it!
- Abvio Inc.
- 120.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.