Cyclemeter GPS - Cycling Running and Mountain Biking Ride Tracking
By Abvio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
• Supports cycling, running, walking and many other activities.
• No website login required.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Share your workouts online with friends, family, or coaches.
• Record everything about your workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors (purchased separately).
• Supports the RFLKT+ bike computer.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, and dailymile.
• Choose from a variety of high quality voice options.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route, or import and compete against other people's workouts.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Includes the most advanced bike power meter support available on any application or device.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile to share your workouts online, automatically updated every few minutes.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.0.4
Join the 1.2 million customers who have purchased our app to improve their fitness. Since 2009, we have shipped 10 major releases and 40 update releases, staying on the leading edge.
What's New in 10.0.4:
• Improved Map to support zooming while location is centered.
• Updated TCX support to output data for each sensor reading.
• Added support for the RFLKT+, with barometric altimeter and temperature sensing, plus ANT+ bridge. Includes automatic and manual calibration of altimeter in More > Setting > RFLKT Settings.
• Added temperature graph to support RFLKT+ temperature sensing.
• Updated Facebook support to solve issue leading to 3502 errors.
• Other bug fixes and improvements. Recommended for all users.
Thanks so much for your feedback and support!
Best tracking/training log for iPhone!
I'm a pretty demanding user of both tracking apps and training logs. The tracking has to be totally reliable, has to support all the usual sensors and displays as well as gps, and has to be frugal with battery consumption. The training log has to be accurate, give good analysis for both date/time and distance periods as well as for repeated routes, has to support splits, laps, and intervals, and also provide zone analysis for heart rate and power. And of course, I must be able to import and export in the usual file formats, with iOS file transfers via Open-In and AirDrop fully supported.
I've tested just about all the current iOS tracking/training logs, and this is the only one that ticks all those boxes (and a few more!). It has the added advantage that it is not website dependent, though the excellent file export and import means its easy to use the usual websites (Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, etc) from the app if you wish.
Best cycling app ever!
I've been using this since I had my original iPhone 3G. It was good on that but it's even better now. It works perfectly every time.
This update makes it even more awesome. The new stopwatch screens are fantastic for viewing your stats and the music player adds a whole new level of convenience.
I have now purchased Runmeter as well. Although both apps are essentially identical I prefer a different screen set up when I run to when I cycle.
Still love this app. I've been using a Garmin for the last year but have just reverted back to this for the convenience of not needing to sync with my laptop after each ride. Only use my Garmin on long rides now for the display. Planning on getting a RFLKT+ so that I can use my Garmin HRM and Speed / Cadence sensor. Then the Garmin is going on eBay!
Reliable iPhone GPS computer!
I've been using cyclemeter since 2009 and have since stopped using all other cycle computers. The early days were hampered by short battery life but this has improved on the iPhone 5. I managed a few century rides last year with the help of a portable charger for the last 20 miles or so.
Recording is accurate, speed and altitude accuracy have improved. I have recently looked at Garmin options for touring/navigation purposes, I don't really want my phone on the bars, but it's an expensive solution when cyclemeter does pretty much everything I could want. Excellent purchase, highly recommended for all types of cycling!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 30 November 2013
- Version: 10.0.4
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Developer: Abvio Inc.
- © 2013 Abvio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- RFLKT Bike Computer Support£2.99
- Lucy Voice£0.69
- Rachel Voice£0.69
- Heather Voice£0.69
- Graham Voice£0.69
- Laura Voice£0.69
- Deepa Voice£0.69
- Peter Voice£0.69
- Elizabeth Voice£0.69
- Ryan Voice£0.69