Cyclemeter GPS - Cycling Running and Mountain Biking Ride Tracking
By Abvio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add the following advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch. Keep your iPhone in your pocket.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
• Glance page quickly shows your latest workout stats.
• Notification pages prompt you with time, distance, intervals, and target alerts.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using your iPhone 5S or later.
• Supports the Casio STB-1000 and RFLKT+.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explore on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS 8 Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.5.4
• Improved Apple Watch app to better handle connectivity issues.
• Updated to use the most recent Google Maps library.
• Fixed issue with exports and speed sensor failure.
• Fixed issue with Power Intensity, Power Score, and power zones.
• Fixed issue with Apple Watch calorie calculations.
• Fixed issue with Nordic Walk activity.
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Excellent customer support
March 2016 - still think this is one of the best, works marvellously!
Update to my previous reviews. This app just gets better and better. I use Cyclemeter 4 or 5 times a week and have been using it for walking and cycling since 2009. Not only is the app excellent in that it gives you precisely what it says it will, but the customer support is equally good. I have just upgraded my 3gs to an iPhone 6plus, and there were one or two minor issues I was unclear about. I emailed Cyclemeter and got a very prompt and comprehensive response on the very same day. Problem solved! Outstanding service!! Thoroughly recommended.
The Best Cycle App - FULL STOP!
Having used this app for a couple of years and occasionally (in the early days) trying some of the competing products, I'm continually impressed with the quality and frequency of development of this app. Very configurable in its own right, they are now developing links into other useful Apps/Tools (eg Strava) which is now making this a 'killer' app. Save yourself the time of experimenting with other cycling apps - just get this one. [I have no connection to the developers whatsoever, and out of the many many apps on my phone, this is one of the few I've bothered to review].
This has everything
I was going to spend £200-£300 on an expensive satnav device, but then a friend of mine suggested buying an external power pack and downloading this app. The power pack was about £25 and will cover at least 24hrs of riding between charges. The app was very cheap and has all the info that a satnav device would have, but on a bigger screen. Since I carry my mobile around anyway, this was a perfect solution.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 February 2016
- Version: 10.5.4
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Developer: Abvio Inc.
- © 2015 Abvio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade£7.99
- Elite Upgrade£7.99
- Elite Upgrade£3.99
- Elite Upgrade£7.99
- Elite Upgrade£7.99