Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR BOTH
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses modern and scientifically-researched fertility tracking to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional passcode or Touch-ID to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and iPod Touch
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research thats is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
• Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
• Contacts, to help you connect with your partner
We are constantly improving Cycles. Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability. If something’s not working for you, you have a great idea, or just want to say hello, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love Cycles? Please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to change the way you add days
It doesn’t make sense to me why you can only add the dates with a starting and ending date?
When my period comes, i want to add the inicial date, but I can’t if i dont also add the last date, how I suppose to know which day will end????
I want to be able to add the day it starts, and when it ends, be able to add it too, without feeling the pressure of guessing my dates. And in case i forget to add the end, then the app can predict according my latest data.
Besides this amateur ux issue (feel like this part was design by a men), the rest of the app is really good, the visual and clean representation of the data is easy to understand and friendly designed.
I want to be reminded when it’s close to my period because I forget to track it myself. I don’t want to have to pay for a membership to be reminded. Also, most periods are irregular, there’s no option to adjust this and so I’m always early. It asks you to then set the day it starts and the day it ends, but I can’t predict when it will end? I like that there are options to log how I’m feeling but that doesn’t really come in handy for anything, other than working as some sort of diary, although I have no need to access that information again for future reference. I just want a simple app that lets me know when I need to be prepared.
Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us! Your insight as a user is really important as it helps us better fit your needs. You're right, we could definitely do this better. We've actually heard these suggestions from other users as well and they are on our list of features for future updates. Please continue to share your great ideas with us at email@example.com
Very useful app!
I’ve been using this app for many years now, it is very convenient and accurate; I can usually feel that my period its a about to come, but having the affirmation on the exact date allows me to control myself. I can compare different months and notice if there are any delays, this is very useful for me, also the app is very simple to use, serves its purpose very well.
- Perigee AB
- 42.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Perigee AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.